Ricardo Pimentel Forw. Overton Jr.

Moises Sixtos Forw. Independence Sr.

Kun Chamjock Mid. Gallatin Sr.

Stephen Morrissey Mid. BGA Jr.

Charles Rodriguez Mid. Father Ryan Jr.

T.J. Brown Def. Hendersonville Sr.

Matt Reed Def. Blackman Jr.

Ryan Zeek Def. Father Ryan Sr.

Paul Gilbert should have been first team goal keeper as well. He posted 14 shoutouts and ony two teams scored more than two goals, Father Ryan (3), and BGA (2, which were Pk's). Blackman 's defense was very good, and their top defender was recognize, well deserved, but Paul made some great saves as well. 2nd team is an honor, but 1st is what was deserved.

Job well done by all. Didn't know Alexander was going Pro, when did that happen. Tough to let college ball go to pot, good luck, that is totally awesome.

SECOND TEAM

Goalkeeper Paul Gilbert Blackman Sr.

Forward Sutton Cash Hendersonville Sr.

Forward Nick DeSalvatore Brentwood Fr.

Forward Will Moorad Ravenwood Jr.

Midfielder R.J. Cardente Ravenwood Sr.

Midfielder Houston Oldham MBA So.

Midfielder Dean Myers CPA Jr.

Midfielder Will Putman Cookeville Sr.

Defender David Adams Overton Sr.

Defender Alex Agassi Father Ryan Jr.

Defender Austin Hayes La Vergne Jr.

THIRD TEAM

Goalkeeper Ryan Bristol BGA Fr.

Forward Jesus Vasquez Gallatin So.

Forward Neal Baltuth Hume-Fogg Sr.

Forward Jonah Powers-Myszka Father Ryan So.

Forward Ian Moore CPA Sr.

Midfielder Zach Richardson MBA Sr.

Midfielder Garrett Schlosser M.L. King Jr.

Defender Azad Abdullah Glencliff Sr.

Defender Wally Dant Brentwood Sr.

Defender Sam DeVault Hume-Fogg Sr.

Defender Tyler Tipton Siegel Sr.

Paul Gilbert should have been first team goal keeper as well. He posted 14 shoutouts and ony two teams scored more than two goals, Father Ryan (3), and BGA (2, which were Pk's). Blackman 's defense was very good, and their top defender was recognize, well deserved, but Paul made some great saves as well. 2nd team is an honor, but 1st is what was deserved.

Job well done by all. Didn't know Alexander was going Pro, when did that happen. Tough to let college ball go to pot, good luck, that is totally awesome.

Thank you for the compliment Soccerontherise. I admit I was a little disappointed that I did not receive 1st team honors, but I am still honored to have been selected to 2nd team.

God has truely blessed me and rewarded me with a great year, because after all I play for his glory and not my own.

I was blessed to play with a great group of guys this year and I am so happy my friend and teammate Matt Reed made first team along with one of my closest friends Kun Chamjock. They both deserved it.

Thank you for the compliment Soccerontherise. I admit I was a little disappointed that I did not receive 1st team honors, but I am still honored to have been selected to 2nd team.

God has truely blessed me and rewarded me with a great year, because after all I play for his glory and not my own.

I was blessed to play with a great group of guys this year and I am so happy my friend and teammate Matt Reed made first team along with one of my closest friends Kun Chamjock. They both deserved it.

I thought he would have made it. I think that this is the 1st time that the Tennessean hasn't recognized two GK's on 1st team instead of one. Congrats to Jordan Leedle and the rest of the 1st team choices.