Announcing An Additional Moderator

TheGreatLineJudge

Oh, no. More people cracking down on my tom-foolery! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Looking froward to some new posts/posters on rules, tacktics, fans, and spandex! Did I leave anything out? Love the new look of Coach T and the new wingdings. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Let the season BEGIN!

/bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Hey oldsetter, good to see you back. If anyone is looking for a babysitter or a policeman on this board then they've named the wrong moderator /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

As my mother would say, "keep a civil tongue and you'll stay out of trouble" (and believe me, she said that to ME a lot).

Heck, I've already been shut down and this season hasn't even started! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey oldsetter, good to see you back. If anyone is looking for a babysitter or a policeman on this board then they've named the wrong moderator /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

As my mother would say, "keep a civil tongue and you'll stay out of trouble" (and believe me, she said that to ME a lot).

Heck, I've already been shut down and this season hasn't even started! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Who was that poster that said something about well behaved women not making history? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I guess you just play it like TGLJ....intervene when you have to and try to keep us civil. Do a good job and they may double your salary! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Viva la Volleyball!

OS

Who was that poster that said something about well behaved women not making history? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I guess you just play it like TGLJ....intervene when you have to and try to keep us civil. Do a good job and they may double your salary! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Viva la Volleyball!

OS

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Viva la Volleyball!

OS

For every post she deletes, I'll personally double her salary (triple for OS' posts!) /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

As a group, the volleyball posters here are pretty civil. I need to quit being lazy and post the new rules for 07-08!

For every post she deletes, I'll personally double her salary (triple for OS' posts!) /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

As a group, the volleyball posters here are pretty civil. I need to quit being lazy and post the new rules for 07-08!

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Announcements