Announcing An Additional Moderator

TheGreatLineJudge

Folks, I'd like to introduce play4keeps as the latest addition to the CoachT moderating team. She's been on the boards for a while and I believe she has good judgment. As the audience on CoachT expands, it's only logical that we add a moderator.

That being said, all complaints about moderating should be addressed to play4keeps. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Just kidding.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks, I'd like to introduce play4keeps as the latest addition to the CoachT moderating team. She's been on the boards for a while and I believe she has good judgment. As the audience on CoachT expands, it's only logical that we add a moderator.

That being said, all complaints about moderating should be addressed to play4keeps. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Just kidding.

Wait! Did I volunteer? Is this a paid position?

Seriously, don't complain, just play nice and I'll just enjoy myself as always /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

JMHO.........Excellent choice GLJ!!!

Wait! Did I volunteer? Is this a paid position?

Seriously, don't complain, just play nice and I'll just enjoy myself as always /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You know, after you pulled that "Walker County" item up last week, I was beginning to wonder what you were up to! Now I know. Couldn't "happen" to a nicer lady!

Congrat P4K!!

Great choice.

GLJ, there couldn't be a better choice for a mod than P4K!

P4K, thanks for helping keep things civil around here...vbdaddy gets a little out of hand sometimes! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You guys are killing me. All these nice things to say but wait until I have to bring the hammer down /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am SO looking forward to our HS season starting but a bit sad that our great travel season is coming to an end. If you haven't done so recently, check out the travel board. We're heading to out Nationals in Minneapolis next Saturday. Be good while I'm gone okay?

You guys are killing me. All these nice things to say but wait until I have to bring the hammer down /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am SO looking forward to our HS season starting but a bit sad that our great travel season is coming to an end. If you haven't done so recently, check out the travel board. We're heading to out Nationals in Minneapolis next Saturday. Be good while I'm gone okay?

don't be so hard on nooney /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh, no. More people cracking down on my tom-foolery! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Looking froward to some new posts/posters on rules, tacktics, fans, and spandex! Did I leave anything out? Love the new look of Coach T and the new wingdings. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Let the season BEGIN!

/bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• A lot of people don’t realize how valuable JMO was. QB, safety, punter and holder on pat’s. Kid did it all. I fully believe if he was healthy Dburg would have made it to the ship last year. 
    • If Dyersburg quarterback who is also starting safety hadn’t got hurt it would of another blowout 
    • For perspective the county school I’m associated and graduated from only has 7,600 people in the entire county with a median age of roughly 47. That’s not very many 14-18 year olds to choose from. I think the football team had 25-28 kids or around there.  On the other hand Shelby County has 916,000+ with a median age of 36. This isn’t just about Shelby county, but all the big ones with huge economic advantages!  An urban/rural split would benefit tons of smaller schools that have to compete with counties with 120x the amount of people. Especially the ones who can pick and choose their players from a pool like that!   I also agree with Pujo about charter and magnets and they will eventually be phased into the private divisions because it is obviously an advantage plus all the funding! Add that county schools can’t go recruit outside of their county like charters and magnets! 
    • They should be starting next week and go from there.  They never do Spring Practice in April