Rock the house

GreenMan

Who rocks the house during pre-game? I started doing it last year for football at Collinwood. Mt. Pleasant has been doing it for a while. What are some of your music selections?

Here is a great band that keeps it clean and still rips it up, and they hail out of Nashville.

RED

Breaking Benjamin

ACDC

Cold

Three Days Grace

Metallica

Those are some of my favs.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who rocks the house during pre-game? I started doing it last year for football at Collinwood. Mt. Pleasant has been doing it for a while. What are some of your music selections?

Here is a great band that keeps it clean and still rips it up, and they hail out of Nashville.

RED

Breaking Benjamin

ACDC

Cold

Three Days Grace

Metallica

Those are some of my favs.

HEY THERE GMAN GOOD TO SEE YA BACK , ME AND A BUDDY OF MINE ARE GOING TO PUT TOGETHER A PUMP UP PRE-GAME CD FOR THE BOYS -WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITES WE HAVE A FEW, how are things down in the wood, do you announce the games or something to that affect

CW's music was good, from what I remember. Y'all are the only people we played that I remember having music, except for JCS, who played Spirit in the Sky. You can't beat Welcome to the Jungle playing as our guys run onto the field. I get goosebumps thinking about it!

is that a joke??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Sorry to say that hearing about gangsta's counting money never did anything for me. i can listen to metal and such and get excited, but nothing comes close to when the drum solo hits. "i can feel it comming in the air tonight.....hold on.... i've been waiting for this moment for all my life"

Sorry to say that hearing about gangsta's counting money never did anything for me. i can listen to metal and such and get excited, but nothing comes close to when the drum solo hits. "i can feel it comming in the air tonight.....hold on.... i've been waiting for this moment for all my life"

well i dont like the hardcore ghetto gangstas countin dat cash n such either......but phil collins dont do anything for me......i do like the solo though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />