More High School Football on TV

LEONARDSLOSERS

We will be able to have more games on TV this fall. The WB20 has just signed and agreed to show 11 weeks of High School Football. It will all be videod and broadcast in HD 1080. The first in Tn High School Sports. That will give us football on CSS, Comcast VOD, the WB20, and C tv as well. I Look forward to seeing many games this fall.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be able to have more games on TV this fall. The WB20 has just signed and agreed to show 11 weeks of High School Football. It will all be videod and broadcast in HD 1080. The first in Tn High School Sports. That will give us football on CSS, Comcast VOD, the WB20, and C tv as well. I Look forward to seeing many games this fall.

I am up here in Ohio and other then the Tenn/Kentucky allstar game I get to see no Tenn. football so I was wondering if anyone could tape the tv games and send them to me? I am willing to send you blank tapes in return for your tape and pay for the postage.

Leave a message if anyone can do this.

Thanks in advance.

I am up here in Ohio and other then the Tenn/Kentucky allstar game I get to see no Tenn. football so I was wondering if anyone could tape the tv games and send them to me? I am willing to send you blank tapes in return for your tape and pay for the postage.

Leave a message if anyone can do this.

Thanks in advance.

What's your email and I'll get something set up for you?

Mobry, Leonard, Namowicz, etc.

It is very much apperciated by this fan of HS football. What your team has done for the kids, coaches, commmunities, and schools is just outstanding. Thank you for taking so much of your personal time, money, and resources and contributing back. You guys are great role models for those that desire to give back. Thank you.

ruse?