Class 4A: Region 6 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well big country nice to hear from you. We scored 2 times on offense and had a pick on defense for a score. We kept the QB bottled up and they did not complete many passes. Pearl will be alright in their region. We scrimmaged on our practice field due to the game field being used by the communist kickball team. Since the WC scrimmage we have done well on both sides of the ball. In the WC scrimmage we were terribly out of shape and missed lots of tackles, but have since corrected that. We gave up one score to spring hill, scored 5 times offensively and had 2 safeties as well. We have fairview on friday and will see the option, then NE next friday. Hopefully we are maturing and can do some damage in our region. But I still see our region as MJ, Beech and then the rest of us. I guess that is why we play the game>

Mac

well big country nice to hear from you. We scored 2 times on offense and had a pick on defense for a score. We kept the QB bottled up and they did not complete many passes. Pearl will be alright in their region. We scrimmaged on our practice field due to the game field being used by the communist kickball team. Since the WC scrimmage we have done well on both sides of the ball. In the WC scrimmage we were terribly out of shape and missed lots of tackles, but have since corrected that. We gave up one score to spring hill, scored 5 times offensively and had 2 safeties as well. We have fairview on friday and will see the option, then NE next friday. Hopefully we are maturing and can do some damage in our region. But I still see our region as MJ, Beech and then the rest of us. I guess that is why we play the game>

Mac

We scrimmaged Fairview two weeks ago. They will provide a good test for you guys. Their option game is pretty solid and defensively they are a 3-4 bunch and they fly to the football.

• 3 weeks later...

Beech wins the region

Mt Juliet is second

Clarksville

then Kenwood is the final qualifier

this how its going to look.

Beech wins the region

Mt Juliet is second

Clarksville

I dont know where people bring springfield in the picture. thoes boys need a new QB. what happened to the tall QB they had during the spring practice. i think his number was 12 or 14. he was freshmen last year?

• 1 month later...

this how its going to look.

Beech wins the region

Mt Juliet is second

Clarksville

I dont know where people bring springfield in the picture. thoes boys need a new QB. what happened to the tall QB they had during the spring practice. i think his number was 12 or 14. he was freshmen last year?

Man.. don't know if this will makes it's way to the main board but this is way off now.. Needs to be updated big time.. Whats your take?