David Hockenberry.

TeRrAnCe_JaY21

You should see the car we bought him!

That recruiting fundraiser was very successful. Be sure and contribute to the Pay the Refs fund drive that is coming up soon.

His dad is an alum of Oakland athletics and an ex coach from there. Makes sense he would want his kid to play for King. We all know there is a lack of discipline on the team at Siegel.

I guess im gonna have ot up my game hmmm now that i have a new career that could make me more money i just might be able to afford it ...

HEY 2P need any life or health insurance LOL gotta get some of the kids to RIVERDALE lol

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last yr he avg around 10 mins a game last yr.

I think he would be alot bigger help than any nick greer or a bj nelson.

Atcually i kno that.

I am fully aware of what he did with the stars last year, but there are no guarantees with transfers. He will be able to help Oakland out, but to what extent, I think that is the question that will be answered over time

I am fully aware of what he did with the stars last year, but there are no guarantees with transfers. He will be able to help Oakland out, but to what extent, I think that is the question that will be answered over time

I have this feeling that david thinks otherwise about him not being a game changer....

I have this feeling that david thinks otherwise about him not being a game changer....

Then I hope he proves me wrong. I think he is a solid player, but outside of that what he did last year is all I have to go on, but I hope he proves me wrong and ends up being just as good of a transfer as we got out of Dre and Jay

Then I hope he proves me wrong. I think he is a solid player, but outside of that what he did last year is all I have to go on, but I hope he proves me wrong and ends up being just as good of a transfer as we got out of Dre and Jay

King has a way of taking good players and making them into great ones.He will have to move to be eligible. There is no other way since he already established his athletic career at Siegel.

I think he will listen and learn quickly. After all, his father used to coach girls bball at OHS and was up close and personal to how King's magic works.

he is a kid who will listen to is coaches that is if they coach him unlike siegel

his dad was a great coach of his own at oakland went to the state tournament one year