Dresden Lions

The Dresden Lions filled the vacant coaching position left by Craig Rogers by hiring Eric Knott.......

Knott comes to Dresden from Obion County Central where he was recently hired on the new staff of Jason Driggers...

Knott,35, has stops at Trenton Peabody,Martin Westview and Camden on his resume....

Rogers was 67-80 in 14 seasons at Dresden and has recently been hired as one of the two assistant principals at Obion County Central

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...that's great news for Dresden and congrats to Coach Knott! Camden might actually start playing Dresden again since they now have a head coach with some class! Good luck to the Lions from the Lions...Camden's loss is your gain.

Lions4ever, you need to get your facts straight. If you are referring to the incident that happened following the Dresden/Camden game a couple of years ago, Coach Rogers had NOTHING to do with that and tried to prevent it from happening. It was one of the assistants that was responsible for that. Ask anyone on the Dresden sidelines. As long as I've had dealings with Coach Rogers, he's had nothing but class. Best of luck to Coach Rogers in his endeavors and to Coach Knott.

Lions4ever, you need to get your facts straight. If you are referring to the incident that happened following the Dresden/Camden game a couple of years ago, Coach Rogers had NOTHING to do with that and tried to prevent it from happening. It was one of the assistants that was responsible for that. Ask anyone on the Dresden sidelines. As long as I've had dealings with Coach Rogers, he's had nothing but class. Best of luck to Coach Rogers in his endeavors and to Coach Knott.

Assistants have a way of reflecting their head coach's attitude...was that assistant fired after that incident? Regardless, Dresden will be getting a great guy and great coach in Eric Knott.

best thing that could have happened to dresden. they were way to predictable on both sides of the ball. coach knott will have his hands full trying to replace the coleman kid who transferred to milan. i predict a 2 win season with major improvements in the future for dresden because of their coaching change.

best thing that could have happened to dresden. they were way to predictable on both sides of the ball. coach knott will have his hands full trying to replace the coleman kid who transferred to milan. i predict a 2 win season with major improvements in the future for dresden because of their coaching change.

hope he gets time to build the program

They already have a better QB in the Evans kid. Replacing the other seniors they had will be the problem and to Lion4ever, you might be a little upset if your own child is intentionally injured. Good luck to Coach Rogers and Coach Knott. There is a lot of hard work ahead.