Big Games

I will tell you what to watch and your goin to think I am crazy. I'm not a fan of either of these teams and byt the time tey play both teams will be out of it, but the Dyer County Choctaws vs the Obion County Rebels will be a good game to watch. Last year's game had a combined score of like 85 points. Andre Flowers had like 350 totally yards and the Choctaws still lost. It will be interesting

obion and dyercounty will be playing for pride to see who is 6 or 7th

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Lipscomb vs Giles County: two class programs.. great coaching... great fans. Giles County has improved every year that DL has played them. Look for these two teams to possibly play each other twice again this year. Last years play-off game was one of the best high school football games I have ever seen.

Coalfield Vs. Midway is becoming a heck of a rivalry given Midway's emergence in the last ten years as a prominent program and Coalfield being a traditional power in Region 2. This is gonna be an all out barnburner.

Coalfield Vs. Oliver Springs should be big just based on community pride alone. Coalfield has lost a lot of the core group that gave them such success the past few years but OS has lost a lot too. Both teams are gonna be young but the deep hatred they have for each other will make this one slobberknocker of a game combined with OS having a very sour taste over last year's loss to Coalfield.

Another potential good one could be CAK Vs. Rockwood because that game could have some serious playoff implications. Likely it'll be for the final spot in the Region 2-2A playoff picture.

And last but BY FAR not least... Alcoa Vs. Maryville. This is always a good, good game between two of the elite programs in the state, possibly even the Southeast.