Smyrna

sccrplr5

I am so excited to see Smyrna play this year. I understand that they got a stand-out player back on the grass this year that had been focusing on basketball the past few years. I think she can make up for at least one graduated senior. Good luck Bulldogs!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be ready for a spanking Sept 11th baby!!!!

[/quoteWatch out everyone, we are back. This is my last year there but now that all the "trash" is gone we are going to kick butt. We finaly got a real soccer coach. I hope he treats us better than he did his girls up at DB when we went to his tournament several years ago. We are going to steam-roll everyone in our district this year!!! Go Lady Dawgs!!!

i doubt whether the smyrna team condones this arrogance....set 'em up and knock 'em down...can only hope that the new coach instills a new attitude....

Watch out everyone, we are back. This is my last year there but now that all the "trash" is gone we are going to kick butt. We finaly got a real soccer coach. I hope he treats us better than he did his girls up at DB when we went to his tournament several years ago. We are going to steam-roll everyone in our district this year!!! Go Lady Dawgs!!!

Glad your excited and you should be. Let me make three helpfull points to you about your post.

1) you trashed former teammates (you might need their support later)

2) you criticized your coach, never good (even if it is true leave that to the kingsport kids and their region)

3) you gave locker room fodder to all your opponents (Always be quiet, play hard , kick butt and start over on monday)

I enjoy your enthuisiasm, keep it up and committ to your coach.

Glad your excited and you should be. Let me make three helpfull points to you about your post.

1) you trashed former teammates (you might need their support later)

2) you criticized your coach, never good (even if it is true leave that to the kingsport kids and their region)

3) you gave locker room fodder to all your opponents (Always be quiet, play hard , kick butt and start over on monday)

I enjoy your enthuisiasm, keep it up and committ to your coach.

I have to disagree on the old teammates. I will not need them or their pathetic excuses. I am a competitor and I have a lot of enthusiasm. As for the new coach...you are right and I apologize about that.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice post and I think I will follow Smyrna girls soccer this year, along with a half dozen other teams I keep up with in North East Tn.

Not sure about the reason, but Tuesday scrimmage against Riverdale has been canceled. Might have something to do with freshmen orientation that night.

Yeah right, we would have "spanked" them big time, we are ready to dazzle.

No way you would have "spanked" Riverdale. If I do recall Riverdale made it to state. Alot more than what you can say. Did you even win your district? No, I don't think so. And Riverdale didn't lose anyone so there's no way you would have beaten them. Plus, no one on your team has a chance at stopping Becca. Other teams, possibly. You, no way. You are going to be eating your words this year.

Let's take a poll. Riverdale is the second best team in their district. Who thinks Smyrna can beat Riverdale? Then let's see how many people think Smyrna can beat the best team in Riverdale's district, Siegel. So, who thinks Smyrna can beat Siegel? Guarantee it will probably be just you.

• 2 weeks later...