Do you think scott will make playoffs?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a very good chance. They will not be able to break the top 3, but if they can get past Kinston, AC, and Stone you could very likely see them Playing the second Friday in November.

I think Leonards right, but I do understand Happy Hour's pretty consistant argument. It is basicaly that Scott returns a lot of players (good thing) on a team that went 1-5 (bad thing) in the region in 06.

I think Leonards right, but I do understand Happy Hour's pretty consistant argument. It is basicaly that Scott returns a lot of players (good thing) on a team that went 1-5 (bad thing) in the region in 06.

Yes ruse, I see what you and happy hour are saying, but you have to look at this point also

the games against A.C. and Kingston where close games they could have went either way

so IMO with what SHS had got coming back that does give them a chance, but in this region

whoi knows what can happen every friday night thats why they play the games. IMO the big

three are still ahead of the rest of the pack ,but maybe this year their not that much better

the the rest of the pack.

so im still going with SHS in the 4th spot.

GO BIG RED!

Yes ruse, I see what you and happy hour are saying, but you have to look at this point also

the games against A.C. and Kingston where close games they could have went either way

so IMO with what SHS had got coming back that does give them a chance, but in this region

whoi knows what can happen every friday night thats why they play the games. IMO the big

three are still ahead of the rest of the pack ,but maybe this year their not that much better

the the rest of the pack.

so im still going with SHS in the 4th spot.

GO BIG RED!

writin_on_the wall.

I agree w/ Leonard, and you on this. I think that Scott has as good of a shot @ the playoffs as anyone. You guys played both AC, and Kingston close last yr. On paper, you have more returning than they do. On the other hand LA played you close (24-21 or so), and they too have a lot returning. Like you say...on any Friday night...I just think that HappyHour22 makes a valid point that just because a team has a lot back, does not ensure a greater number of victories.

ruse?

writin_on_the wall.

I agree w/ Leonard, and you on this. I think that Scott has as good of a shot @ the playoffs as anyone. You guys played both AC, and Kingston close last yr. On paper, you have more returning than they do. On the other hand LA played you close (24-21 or so), and they too have a lot returning. Like you say...on any Friday night...I just think that HappyHour22 makes a valid point that just because a team has a lot back, does not ensure a greater number of victories.

ruse?

Sorry writin. One more thing. No one should underestimate Stone Memorial. I just have a feeling. New school, some good athletes, real quiet, no chatter on here, folks forget to put them in the predictions, or don't think they will do well. I was one who overlooked a team in this very scenario a few years. Catholic.

Sorry writin. One more thing. No one should underestimate Stone Memorial. I just have a feeling. New school, some good athletes, real quiet, no chatter on here, folks forget to put them in the predictions, or don't think they will do well. I was one who overlooked a team in this very scenario a few years. Catholic.

yea i dont know anything about stone but i have heard rumors that scott has been workin very hard and are ready to take that ring home this year i mean my little bro goes to kingston but i seen this scott team last year and they were a very good team i just think they will turn some heads this year.

Most teams are working hard. It all boils down to whether you got them or not. I don't know that Scott has the team to even come close to the big three, nor beat AC, Kingston, Stone, or LA. It is a toss up. It will be hard to beat all four, or even 3 of the 4.

yea true i guess it all comes down to who trains and plays better u just never know who will make it.