Forty Six Days-Bishop's Cup

fiftyfifty

i agree. loosing tate, lovett, and wilson is really going to hurt jp2. wilson was the anchor of the o and d-line. with golden being gone, will his brother rise to the challenge of being to full time starter? he a hard runner, but i dont think he has quite matured yet. when he does he will be interesting to watch. i say the irsish win this one 28-14.

Jay was a good one, no question about that. I think he decided to not to play in college. Only thirty more days till the game.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Dont care who the better school is or which school has the better kids. In the end, we are all Catholic.

Who is gonna win, FRHS or JP2?

FRHS thrashed a not good Hillwood team and JP2 somehow lost to Greenbrier.

Thoughts?

JP2 "somehow" lost to Greenbrier because "somehow" Greenbrier had over 400 yards of offense and was "somehow" the better football team. Greenbrier "somehow" won without any recruited players.

JPII 2007 version of football is alot like 2006. They got more holes in their defense than a picket fence. They gave up 350 rushing yards to Greenbrier. Their coach talks about the offensive line, but fails to mention anything about defense. Maybe he thinks he can outscore everybody. The clock has struck twelve for JPII. Send the polish over to Norwood, the Irish are going to need it.