Forty Six Days-Bishop's Cup

fiftyfifty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Cow, there's only three more days till the third annual Bishop's Cup game between Father Ryan and JPII. The JPII posters are as quiet as a mouse in a room full of alley cats. Hey the game is at your place, lets hear some opinions from the Knight faithful. Wow, what a difference from last year. I am talking about fans talking, not about the football team. Perhaps the ghost of Tator Tot will resurface and carry the Knights to victory, but wait a minute, that didn't happen last year either. OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Please send all bottles of cup polish from JPII to the Fighting Irish, there is soon to be urgent need for another years supply.

Dont care who the better school is or which school has the better kids. In the end, we are all Catholic.

Who is gonna win, FRHS or JP2?

FRHS thrashed a not good Hillwood team and JP2 somehow lost to Greenbrier.

Thoughts?

You probably do care about who is the better school which is kind of silly. I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by "better kids". JPII got beat by a superior football when they played Greenbrier. Like last year, they will try and outscore teams. They have no choice, their defense has already shown to be suspect at best. They gave up 350 rushing yards to the mighty cats. But it looks like the weather will be a little more cooperative for the game. I don't think this game will be a blow-out by either team. I bet that the team that limits their turnovers wins the game.

Stop talking trash, Stbulldog.

The game is at JP2HS at 8pm? or 7? I am not sure but Ill be there. GL to both teams.

This is America and there's nothing wrong with any of my posts. This is football and a little talking is good for both schools. So you stop crying. The game is at 7pm as of yesterday. You must have ticket from the respective schools to get in. Good luck to the Irish to make it two out of three and hopefully no injuries for either team.