Coffee County Football 07 outlook

RaiderRat

In my opinion I hope not just one person steps up, but the whole team and coaching staff steps it up this year. Ya know, open the playbook more like we did in some of the games last year. But I know I'm not a coach and I know our region is smash mouth run the ball at you style of football, so like I said, I hope the entire team and coaching staff steps up!

Yeah, everyone needs to step up. It's a team sport. I do think that the coaches are the key to this teams success. Technique is key. It would be nice if there were position coaches that could come in and help out, but that's probably gonna cost the school. I think that CC will do fine this year. I think we will see some team "icons" emerge from the rest. But, all in all, it is a team sport and icons cannot emerge by themselves. Always thank the guy next to you. Can't wait until Aug. 28!!!

Yeah, everyone needs to step up. It's a team sport. I do think that the coaches are the key to this teams success. Technique is key. It would be nice if there were position coaches that could come in and help out, but that's probably gonna cost the school. I think that CC will do fine this year. I think we will see some team "icons" emerge from the rest. But, all in all, it is a team sport and icons cannot emerge by themselves. Always thank the guy next to you. Can't wait until Aug. 28!!!

Aug. 24

haha his little goof up....anyways...who's the first game? I haven't seen the schedule yet.

8/24 Shelbyville Away 7:00

8/31 Oakland Away 7:30

9/7 Cookeville Home 7:00 R

9/14 Tullahoma Home 7:00

9/21 Warren Co Away 7:00 R

9/28 Wilson Co Home 7:00

10/5 Franklin Co Away 7:00 R

10/12 Open

10/19 Cumberland Co Home 7:00 R

10/26 Goodpasture Away 7:00

11/2 Lincoln Co Home 7:00 R

R = Region Game

8/24 Shelbyville Away 7:00

8/31 Oakland Away 7:30

9/7 Cookeville Home 7:00 R

9/14 Tullahoma Home 7:00

9/21 Warren Co Away 7:00 R

9/28 Wilson Co Home 7:00

10/5 Franklin Co Away 7:00 R

10/12 Open

10/19 Cumberland Co Home 7:00 R

10/26 Goodpasture Away 7:00

11/2 Lincoln Co Home 7:00 R

R = Region Game

awesome thanks!! looking forward to going back to Oakland...I think it was my sophomore year, 1999, and got stomped by them...I hope we play better...lol I see we've got Warren Co alot sooner this year than in the past, in reason for that? How good is Goodpasture? I've seen highlights on sports but don't really know much about them.

awesome thanks!! looking forward to going back to Oakland...I think it was my sophomore year, 1999, and got stomped by them...I hope we play better...lol I see we've got Warren Co alot sooner this year than in the past, in reason for that? How good is Goodpasture? I've seen highlights on sports but don't really know much about them.

We just switched warren county and cumberland.... goodpasture has played in the 2A state championship game the last two years in a row but i heard they lost a lot of players last season.

We just switched warren county and cumberland.... goodpasture has played in the 2A state championship game the last two years in a row but i heard they lost a lot of players last season.

Ok thanks for the response....guess we'll wait and see how each game goes...I'm anxious though to see the Coffee Pot Game this year as well as the Oakland, Goodpasture, Franklin Co....eh what am I sayin, can't wait to see them all!!!