David Brainerd Christian

carterfan2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the date on that?

David Brainerd had a kid named Simeon who they RECRUITED!!!! Never played the kid and I think he is at East Ridge now. Stud of a football player and a solid basketball player!!! If you guys werent going to play the kid then you should have let the kid know in the begining

David Brainerd had a kid named Simeon who they RECRUITED!!!! Never played the kid and I think he is at East Ridge now. Stud of a football player and a solid basketball player!!! If you guys werent going to play the kid then you should have let the kid know in the begining

This is his father, the REASON that Simeon did not play was because he was transfer. He had to sit out a year because he played at Howard. He was not recruited I coached at the school and HE wanted to follow me. We didnt use him because 1. It took the transfer process too long due to change of address 2. We didnt want him to play at DBCS, not pass the academic requirement, and not be able to play anywhere else. 3. Now he is back at your SCHOOL, and HE better check on that Geometry grade or you will be doggin Howard next! Ask him about not attending class and not attending tutoring...I TOOK HIM OUT...He wanted FUN AND GIRLS...WE WANTED COLLEGE PREP and A SOLID (LACK OF PUBLIC SCHOOL EDUCATION) FUTURE! And that is all on that!

How did they look tonight at Central

Decent at best, Nothing like we did this past weekend at Lenoir City.

Excuse me not a change of address, the hardship transfer, which is impossible unless you are a SENIOR!