Next year

KEV-O

Don't forget about Ravenwood, they get better each year. But Ooltewah probably will still be #1. Anyway here's my predictions:

Division 1

1. Ooltewah

2. Bradley

3. Franklin

4. Soddy

5. Ravenwood

Division 2

1. Father Ryan

2. Brentwood Academy

3. Baylor

4. McCallie

5. MBA

Greeneville only lost 3 varsity wrestlers they should be strong next year

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget about Ravenwood, they get better each year. But Ooltewah probably will still be #1. Anyway here's my predictions:

Division 1

1. Ooltewah

5. Ravenwood

Division 2

2. Brentwood Academy

Can anyone else think of two programs who's addition of new coaches have made such a major leap in their programs? I remember just 5 years ago BA was not even a threat and the owls were very seldom brought up on the board.

Both programs need to give these coaches/parents the praise for bringing these programs to the front of our great sport.

Can anyone else think of two programs who's addition of new coaches have made such a major leap in their programs? I remember just 5 years ago BA was not even a threat and the owls were very seldom brought up on the board.

Both programs need to give these coaches/parents the praise for bringing these programs to the front of our great sport.

hey rigger glad to hear back from you. well we made it, wrestling will be here before we know it.

I've seen your boy at the Y, where have you been?

I found a new work out that seems to work very well for me. It is also easy to stay on... you start at the dinner table with a knife and fork, then you finish everything on your plate, when finished you eat desert, by then you will be to tired to go to the Y. anyway i am in shape...round it is a shape isnt it.