Kingston VS Clinton

Volz4ever

Well it looked as if Kingston was going to have the upper hand right off the bat as they ran a sweep to the right side for about 40 yards. And scored with a 20 yard pass on their first drive. Clinton soon caught onto the Kingston offense and started to stop them. This was one defensive game as both teams scored barely any points till the end of the scrimage when Kingston's JV came in against Clinton's varsity. Kingston takes this scrimage though. Does anyone know when the big Webb scrimage is this year?

Well it looked as if Kingston was going to have the upper hand right off the bat as they ran a sweep to the right side for about 40 yards. And scored with a 20 yard pass on their first drive. Clinton soon caught onto the Kingston offense and started to stop them. This was one defensive game as both teams scored barely any points till the end of the scrimage when Kingston's JV came in against Clinton's varsity. Kingston takes this scrimage though. Does anyone know when the big Webb scrimage is this year?

I had heard the score was 4 to 1 and Clinton threw the ball all over the field?? Heard they might have ran the ball ten times??? I don't know if there was any truth to this or not?

The varsity portion was 4-1 Clinton and Clinton did throw just about every down plus they ran no huddle. I wouldn't be overly concerned if I was Kingston fan because I know they hadn't prepared for what they saw and they also played a ton of people. Nine different guys had at least two carries each in the varsity portion and that doesn't include Zach Zeigler who didn't play.

But Clinton did look pretty sharp on offense. Their timing was really good. Maybe they can get things turned around this season.

Kingston didn't play their varsity a whole lot. The reason I said Kingston took it was they look more solid all around (Defense, Passing,Running) and Clinton passed most of the time. As for all around Kingston looked better but they wern't conditioned enough to keep with the no huddle offense. Kingstons ran alot today though so they are looking better.