JCM @ Covington scrimmage - thoughts by JCM fans?

CHARGERFAN

I posted a thread in the Class 3A section last night that summarized my view of the scrimmage yesterday. I did not hear from any JCM fans. What did you guys think of the scrimmage? Basically, I thought it played out pretty evenly.

Bump

Are there not any Jackson Central Merry fans on this forum?

Bump

Are there not any Jackson Central Merry fans on this forum?

The YANKER generally does not attend scrimmages or jamborees. I hear about them but I like to attend the things that count. I expect JCM to be good this year. I hope we have put together a coaching staff. We have been behind the rest of you in that area. You tell the YANKER how the scrimmage went. I am looking forward to our first game and the entire season. I AM THE GAMETIME YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER generally does not attend scrimmages or jamborees. I hear about them but I like to attend the things that count. I expect JCM to be good this year. I hope we have put together a coaching staff. We have been behind the rest of you in that area. You tell the YANKER how the scrimmage went. I am looking forward to our first game and the entire season. I AM THE GAMETIME YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a link to my recap of the scrimmage as listed in the 3A forum:

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=156546

Here is a link to my recap of the scrimmage as listed in the 3A forum:

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=156546

The YANKER thanks you for the information. I expect our defense to be better than last season. I am bothered that we could not run the ball. We had that problem last year against the good teams, especially. I hope we can throw it well, but we must have a ground attack. Hopefully that will come along. The defense is always ahead of the offense at this early point in practice, so the YANKER will chalk it up to that!! I AM THE CHALK TALKING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is good to hear that JCM's team did fairly well. I would like to think that they will be competitive this season and not have a down year again, Lord knows they have the talent down there! How many coaches do they have now? Last I had heard it was only Hampton as a 1-man-show. That is really pitiful considering how incredible a power JCM has been over the years...I don't see how the administration could allow that to happen.

It is good to hear that JCM's team did fairly well. I would like to think that they will be competitive this season and not have a down year again, Lord knows they have the talent down there! How many coaches do they have now? Last I had heard it was only Hampton as a 1-man-show. That is really pitiful considering how incredible a power JCM has been over the years...I don't see how the administration could allow that to happen.

Unfortunately, the YANKER cares more about football than the ENTIRE administration at JCM and for the school system. This saddens the YANKER. That is how they allow it to happen...they do not care!!! I AM THE SAD YANKER...