6-2A

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis was at Lexington Friday night and did well...... 4 zip. They had 3 of their starting Linemen out and still did okay. Had a couple call back also. Lewis county looks to be deep in talent.....coaches sub alot and they never allow a td by Lexington.

Offense seemed alittle flat to me at times......but its early...so maybe they will work it out!

Lewis was at Lexington Friday night and did well...... 4 zip. They had 3 of their starting Linemen out and still did okay. Had a couple call back also. Lewis county looks to be deep in talent.....coaches sub alot and they never allow a td by Lexington.

Offense seemed alittle flat to me at times......but its early...so maybe they will work it out!

That is impressive, I dont know how Lexington is this year, but I know that in the past they have had a very sound team.

Harpeth has a scrimmage friday I do believe, but I havent been able to keep up the way I wanted to getting ready for school and everything.

This is the update I have heard, they have around 30 players and that might be pushing the limit, there starting safety is out for the season with a broken ankle. He was a freshman, but from what I have heard he was and still can be a very good player. Jordan Clark dislocated his shoulder early in the practice week, but will return soon. I will give more when they scrimmage Station Camp Friday. The good news about this is it sounds like they are hitting, but it isnt good they are getting hurt.

As far as the schedules go it looks like some of the teams have some tough non region games....

Lewis Co.-@ Mt. Pleasant, vs. Wayne Co., @ Waverly, vs. Ezell Harding

Hickman Co.- vs. Marshall, @ Waverly, @ Lawrence Co., and vs. East Robertson

Fairview- vs. Page, @ Mt. Pleasant, @ Creek Wood, and vs. DCA

Richland- vs. Ardmore, @ Riverside, @ Stewart Co., vs. Houston

Harpeth- vs. Waverly, vs. East Robertson, @ FRA, @ Sycamore

East Hickman-????

Loretto-@ Lawrence Co., vs. Collinwood, @ Adamsville, vs. Riverside

It looks like some fans will get to compare some teams together the way they always do, which is always fun.

I cant wait for the season to start, and if something is wrong then be sure to correct me, and add East Hickman's out of region games.

That is impressive, I dont know how Lexington is this year, but I know that in the past they have had a very sound team.

Harpeth has a scrimmage friday I do believe, but I havent been able to keep up the way I wanted to getting ready for school and everything.

This is the update I have heard, they have around 30 players and that might be pushing the limit, there starting safety is out for the season with a broken ankle. He was a freshman, but from what I have heard he was and still can be a very good player. Jordan Clark dislocated his shoulder early in the practice week, but will return soon. I will give more when they scrimmage Station Camp Friday. The good news about this is it sounds like they are hitting, but it isnt good they are getting hurt.

As far as the schedules go it looks like some of the teams have some tough non region games....

East Hickman-????

It looks like some fans will get to compare some teams together the way they always do, which is always fun.

I cant wait for the season to start, and if something is wrong then be sure to correct me, and add East Hickman's out of region games.

Lewis opens up with Mt. Pleasant which should be an interesting match up. Next door neighbors and MT. Pleasant has the Daily kid. Course Wayne and Lewis have been at each other for years.....and with those two you can throw out the records.....its just plain a sobberknocker! They really enjoy getting at each other. Fairview plays Mt. Pleasant right behind LCHS.

East Hickman-????

Harpeth is in deep trouble defensively if their starting safety was going to be a Freshman.

HHS.....I looked back at last years record for Lexington and it showed 6-5 record. So really hard to tell , don' t know if this is a rebuilding year or not for them......they do have some impressive backs, seem like it was always someone tripped them just before they broke out. Their offense was very creative...course just my opinion, and not meant to be offensive, just at times it was very predictable. This early I'm sure both teams will improve..and the Heat might have been a factor for both teams.

HHS.....I looked back at last years record for Lexington and it showed 6-5 record. So really hard to tell , don' t know if this is a rebuilding year or not for them......they do have some impressive backs, seem like it was always someone tripped them just before they broke out. Their offense was very creative...course just my opinion, and not meant to be offensive, just at times it was very predictable. This early I'm sure both teams will improve..and the Heat might have been a factor for both teams.

A lot of people have Lexington winning the region this year, including myself, I might actually say that last year was the rebuilding year for a good team this year. The teams they lost to last year all had winning records and then they lost in the playoffs to a team that was with out a doubt on the rise in Spring Hill.(Even though they lost to DL the next game bad)

We all know that lewis will be good this year it is just in there nature. And one other thing didnt Lewis County have a running back that started as a freshman about 4 years ago or was that Loretto, who were no slouches on the football field 4 years ago as well.

HHS...the core of this group..seniors down to sophmores.......and one heck of a run in middle school...I know its middle school, but it does give you some idea of the talent that is there. The 3 years of players...went something like 26-3, with on class not even allowing a score for the season on them. Again...middle school. They seem to be deep in alot of positions. Injuries is about the only thing that could mess up a potential great season. They had 3 out for the lexington game.....all starting linemen, and still did well. How is your group looking this year so far? Scrimmage info?

HHS...the core of this group..seniors down to sophmores.......and one heck of a run in middle school...I know its middle school, but it does give you some idea of the talent that is there. The 3 years of players...went something like 26-3, with on class not even allowing a score for the season on them. Again...middle school. They seem to be deep in alot of positions. Injuries is about the only thing that could mess up a potential great season. They had 3 out for the lexington game.....all starting linemen, and still did well. How is your group looking this year so far? Scrimmage info?

Well like I said earlier I am not sure, I am just going by ear til I see what they can do Friday against Station Camp. They return a very athletic Patrick Clark, who can play anywhere from Quarterback to Wide Out, and then can play anywhere in the Dback area. They only lose one lineman, and they can replace him. They are still young, the sophomore class is going to be the class to turn things around, if they dont then I dont think Harpeth will be up for awhile. Even though they do have a talented freshman class, I just dont know how long some of them will last.

I heard that Fairview beat Cheatham in a scrimmage 2 to 1 friday, I know Fairview was missing atleast one starting lineman.