6-2A

HHSnumber1fan

HHS.....I sure hope 6 2A has a great year, after reading some of the earlier post, not many give it much respect. I think it will be a good competitive district. I know alot are saying LCHS should be favorite, but I have to say Fairview, Hickman have as good a chance as any of them.....and Harpeth, Richland EH all could pull a few surprises. Let me know when you see them scrimmage and how they did......I'll do the same.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HHS.....I sure hope 6 2A has a great year, after reading some of the earlier post, not many give it much respect. I think it will be a good competitive district. I know alot are saying LCHS should be favorite, but I have to say Fairview, Hickman have as good a chance as any of them.....and Harpeth, Richland EH all could pull a few surprises. Let me know when you see them scrimmage and how they did......I'll do the same.

Yep. I can do that. I also think that Hickman Co. could pull off the region if they really play hard. Fairview also has a fighting chance. Those three teams are the playoff teams of the 6-2a crew that could made something happen.

Only problem with the playoffs is.........the abc schools out there.....really hard for them to match up. And of course Alcoa.....the prove they can play with 3, 4 and 5A. So for the rest of us......We just give it the best shot we can.

With the new quadrant style, you never know the abc schools and alcoa could be in the same side of the bracket, and lewis, fairview, or hickman could have a shot atleast going far.

I heard that Fairview beat Cheatham in a scrimmage 2 to 1 friday, I know Fairview was missing atleast one starting lineman.

Fairview won overall 3-1 over the Cubs.

Varsity

It wound up 1-1 with the Cubs scoring on their second series on a 1 yard TD run by Justin Batts then Fairview answered on their second series on a 19 yard TD pass from Ben Johnson.

Freshmen/JV

Fairview scored 2 out of the 3 times that they had the football. The Cubs did not run any offense with their youngsters.

The Yellow Jackets will be a team to look out for in this region. They have solid backs. Their quarterback is an excellent player. Defensively they have a nose tackle who is a beast. Their middle linebacker, Cassidy, is going to be as good as his older brother was for the past four years.

Fairview won overall 3-1 over the Cubs.

Varsity

It wound up 1-1 with the Cubs scoring on their second series on a 1 yard TD run by Justin Batts then Fairview answered on their second series on a 19 yard TD pass from Ben Johnson.

Freshmen/JV

Fairview scored 2 out of the 3 times that they had the football. The Cubs did not run any offense with their youngsters.

The Yellow Jackets will be a team to look out for in this region. They have solid backs. Their quarterback is an excellent player. Defensively they have a nose tackle who is a beast. Their middle linebacker, Cassidy, is going to be as good as his older brother was for the past four years.

Yea I posted that before I asked you what the official was. I asked a player from Fairview, so that was probably why I heard that.

With the new quadrant style, you never know the abc schools and alcoa could be in the same side of the bracket, and lewis, fairview, or hickman could have a shot atleast going far.

Quadrant or no quadrant, the 400 pound gorillas (privates) are ever-looming in the corner. Two-and-out or three-and-out...pick your poison. The closed zoned small publics have a tough row to hoe. The 2A championship belongs to the Nashville privates and Alcoa for the foreseeable future.

Quadrant or no quadrant, the 400 pound gorillas (privates) are ever-looming in the corner. Two-and-out or three-and-out...pick your poison. The closed zoned small publics have a tough row to hoe. The 2A championship belongs to the Nashville privates and Alcoa for the foreseeable future.

Couldn't agree with you more!!!!!!! Hopefully some day in the near future that will be corrected. The closed zone school are at such a disadvantage when it comes to the ABC. Their kids are for the most part born and raised in there communties...start out playing pee wee etc. , middle school, and then HS. You have a few that move and a few that move in.....not just for football. I don't don't think anyone could have said it better than you did. Have a good one!

Couldn't agree with you more!!!!!!! Hopefully some day in the near future that will be corrected. The closed zone school are at such a disadvantage when it comes to the ABC. Their kids are for the most part born and raised in there communties...start out playing pee wee etc. , middle school, and then HS. You have a few that move and a few that move in.....not just for football. I don't don't think anyone could have said it better than you did. Have a good one!

bump.