Humboldt-Camden Scrimmage

Mr_Football78

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This oughta be a good scrimmage to watch. We scrimmaged Obion last night and won 5-0. 1st teamscaored 3 times before the second string and others were put into the game. We were decent but sloppy. We have to work on certain things to make us good. Defense looked pretty good. Seemed to me like Obion was in a rebuilding year. Just my opinion. We scrimmage Camden Friday at 6 as Mr_Football78 has said. Come out and enjoy.

This oughta be a good scrimmage to watch. We scrimmaged Obion last night and won 5-0. 1st teamscaored 3 times before the second string and others were put into the game. We were decent but sloppy. We have to work on certain things to make us good. Defense looked pretty good. Seemed to me like Obion was in a rebuilding year. Just my opinion. We scrimmage Camden Friday at 6 as Mr_Football78 has said. Come out and enjoy.

"Seemed to me like Obion was in a rebuilding year. Just my opinion".....Ya think???...They lost 16 seniors,their whole coaching staff and have lost several players that were going to relied on because of one reason or another....Rebuilding is putting it very mildly....

Who won?

It was a physical game in the trenches. We , the 1st team, played i think 4 or 5 series then the coaches started subbing in 2nd and 3rd teamers. I dont remember the exact score but i think before the subs came in the 1st teams were tied 3-3. Like i said I dont exactly remember the score but i'd say thats pretty close. Our backs were runnin hard and our defense was looking pretty good til Camden threw in thier double handoff. Pretty impressive. It even fooled the refs. Great scrimmage Camden. Hope to meet yall on down the road.

It was a physical game in the trenches. We , the 1st team, played i think 4 or 5 series then the coaches started subbing in 2nd and 3rd teamers. I dont remember the exact score but i think before the subs came in the 1st teams were tied 3-3. Like i said I dont exactly remember the score but i'd say thats pretty close. Our backs were runnin hard and our defense was looking pretty good til Camden threw in thier double handoff. Pretty impressive. It even fooled the refs. Great scrimmage Camden. Hope to meet yall on down the road.

Thanks for the report. When do you (humboldt0 scrimmage or play in a jamboree ?

Final Score with the 1st team was 3-1 Camden. Woulda been 3-2 but a BEAUTIFUL interception that a Humboldt D-lineman got was called back due to a nasty block in the back. The last TD Humboldt's 1st team offense scored was against Camden's 2nd D, they pulled the starters after a Camden player went down with a knee injury. Humboldt has a great team and I wouldn't be suprised f they won 8AA.

I gotta say, Humboldt came out the first series and just flat out crammed it down Camden's throat. I was impressed with the defensive linemen for Hbolt, also. They had the D end jump up, bat down a pass, then catch it and rumble in for a score. Wow. That kid is an athelete.

I think the final score was 6-5 Humboldt.

As for the first string, Humboldt and Camden both had 1 turnover apiece.