Top College Prospects

Bunnygolf

Isn't hunter green a color?

QUOTE("Wikipedia")Hunter green is a color that is a representation of the color worn by hunters in the 19th century. Most hunters began wearing the color olive drab instead of hunter green about the beginning of the 20th century. [1] Today, some hunters still wear hunter green clothes or hunter green bandanas.

Just kidding.

But seriously, let them play in the tournament and see who is, indeed, better. Old Fort is not that difficult of a course and each of them will be able to do what they please with it. Green has a few people gunning for him, as does David in their respective classifications.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't hunter green a color?

Just kidding.

But seriously, let them play in the tournament and see who is, indeed, better. Old Fort is not that difficult of a course and each of them will be able to do what they please with it. Green has a few people gunning for him, as does David in their respective classifications.

I agree that is the only what to settle who is best, just let them go at it.

Let's get the fact straight here.... One. Hunter's home course is Dayton Golf and Country Club which he is club champ for the last two years. Old Fort is 2 hours and 30 mins away from Evensville, even though old fort has been good to Hunter but by no means his home course. Second look at Hunter's scores during the high school season on avg he shoots 32 to 36. 38 is a bad day and yes hunter has bad days. Third your just jealous that hunter keeps himself in great shape, hits the weights everyday, eats right, and practices and plays harder than any other player in high school. I know football, basketball, track, and baseball players that don't practice, train, or play as hard as Hunter. Test him he is the cleanest player that will be at the tournament. So what if Hunter plays with his shirt untucked. If that means playing better and winning. Well of course he is going to play with his shirt untucked. Also that is just Hunter's style, and this is the TSSAA not the PGA. Drew Miller,Who is James Brannin????, Jack Belote, Jason Millard and Joe Daivd???? don't have the resume, the championships, or the career that Hunter has. Well luckly for you and every other high school golfer this is hunters last high school golf match before going to college. UT didn't offer enough to Hunter. UT is not that good. ETSU(28 in nation) MTSU(8 nation) and UTC (6 nation) all have better teams than UT(33 in nation). Oh and Hunter is in the Tournament... No current high school player has more individual titles than Hunter. Face it Hunter is the BEST HIGH SCHOOL PLAYER IN TENNESSEE AND THE NUMBER 1 COLLEGE GOLF PROSPECT IN TENNESSEE PERIOD ENOUGH SAID!!!!!

o man im about to cut u down. james brannin is playing for ut he won the tssaa state championship a few years ago qualified for the US jr. amature and made it to match play and he also was a part of 2 team championships. Joe David doesnt have a resume? ur retarded. hes finished top five in 2 ajgas he qualified for the US jr. and was one of the low medalist. he also bet hunter at the tennessee jr. last year. o and by the way hes already signed with ole miss. sry but i think hunters beat. belote has won more tournament then most jr. golfer in tennessee. and he shold of won state last year. they all have amazin resumes and if u werent stupid ud see that. but from what i can tell ur either really close to hunter or u are him cuz no one would actually talk that much crap about those golfers unless they were jealous. ok i had the home course thing wrong ill admit to it but hunter isnt the best in the state striaght up.

o man im about to cut u down. james brannin is playing for ut he won the tssaa state championship a few years ago qualified for the US jr. amature and made it to match play and he also was a part of 2 team championships. Joe David doesnt have a resume? ur retarded. hes finished top five in 2 ajgas he qualified for the US jr. and was one of the low medalist. he also bet hunter at the tennessee jr. last year. o and by the way hes already signed with ole miss. sry but i think hunters beat. belote has won more tournament then most jr. golfer in tennessee. and he shold of won state last year. they all have amazin resumes and if u werent stupid ud see that. but from what i can tell ur either really close to hunter or u are him cuz no one would actually talk that much crap about those golfers unless they were jealous. ok i had the home course thing wrong ill admit to it but hunter isnt the best in the state striaght up.

The only two thing you got right are. Yes me and Hunter are close and you got his home course wrong. Old Miss one of the worse teams in the SEC in Golf they are 9th out of 12 teams. At least Hunter has been offered by the number 6th team in the Nation. Joe Daivd can't say that, nor two state titles. Joe David just 2 ajgas WOW..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> So what if he beat hunter at one Tournament. Whoop de doo! Bolote choked last year. Plain and Simple. Bolote could handle the pressure and he cracked. Yeah they all may have resumes but I like I have said before Hunter has been win tournaments, State Championships and making headlines since 6th grade. Im not jealous not at all because I know Hunter is better. Now lets see here is some simple math that even you can get 2 is greater than 1 title and AAA is harder to win than a A/AA title. Hunter is number 1 in the state in public schools also known as Division I and he is in the top 3 overall. 3 straight titles in AAA has not been done since the 1960s and no one has come close to it since then. If Hunter wins it on Wednesday there is no way in anyone can not say he is the best.

I didn't start anything. Did bring up Joe being better than Hunter? Did I? Noooo. Until Joe wins 2 state titles he can't even be consider as Number 1 in the state in Public or Overall. Oh whoops he can't because he is a senior. Darn that 4 years of high school limitation.

Second take a look at the board rules. I think you need a refresher course. Grow Up! calling me names won't make it any better. Because I don't care.

http://tennessee.coacht.com/article.cfm?id=252

Second take a look at the board rules. I think you need a refresher course. Grow Up! calling me names won't make it any better. Because I don't care.

http://tennessee.coacht.com/article.cfm?id=252

alright u must live on this thing pullin rules out at me. second tell me sumthing else that he has done? please just give me that satification. if u come up with nething really good im might just fold and maybe just maybe say ur right. maybe sum ajga tournaments he's played well in. another thing has hunter been flown to titleist headquarters and been fitted by them. to get that kind of headlines u must of really done sumthing big. i know for a fact joe david got that luxury. another thing i recently heard joe post a 65 at ole fort? followed by a 70 i may not have the number compeletly stright but im pretty sure im close. high school state titles are really nice and ill admit it took a lot for him to get 2 of them. i just dont see 3 in the picture. college golf is different. well see how he does at utc. maybe if hes good enough theyll let him carry the top fives bags.

alright u must live on this thing pullin rules out at me. second tell me sumthing else that he has done? please just give me that satification. if u come up with nething really good im might just fold and maybe just maybe say ur right. maybe sum ajga tournaments he's played well in. another thing has hunter been flown to titleist headquarters and been fitted by them. to get that kind of headlines u must of really done sumthing big. i know for a fact joe david got that luxury. another thing i recently heard joe post a 65 at ole fort? followed by a 70 i may not have the number compeletly stright but im pretty sure im close. high school state titles are really nice and ill admit it took a lot for him to get 2 of them. i just dont see 3 in the picture. college golf is different. well see how he does at utc. maybe if hes good enough theyll let him carry the top fives bags.

First I'll take back "I don't care" because I do like arguing with you, but I don't want to see you kicked off. Alright. Ok just to give you so satification and facts. About the upcoming tournament just a little fact Hunter has never shot worse than 71 and his lowest is a 63. Hunter qualified to play in the North and South Amatuer but, didn't do to he want to get ready and play in a little tournament known as the Tennessee Junior Amatuer. Lets look at some of Hunter's past players he has been in the same group or head to head matches. He has beaten or tied in the past 3 years Derek Dende, Kyle Cothran, Jason Millard, Cody Sutherland, Jack Bolote, Steven Locke, David Poss, Micah McShan,Gibby Gilbert III, Andrew Brock, Tripp Harris, and Tyler Lane. I tried to put some names out here that you may know. Most of these guys are either Current High School Seniors, College Golfers and one or two are pros. I would put more it's just I don't have the time to. That sounds close enough for Joe's Old Fort scores. That is the thing yes hunter has won 2 titles but no one gave him a chance to win any, and now he has two and still alot of people still dosn't think he can win. How many titles, tournament wins or good finishes, match plays wins, scholarship offeres, and awards does he have to get before he get the credit he deserves? College is different yes.It is not just golf but everything. I think he will be just fine anywhere he goes. He would love to help out in his first year but like anything he knows when he is out played, but also he knows how to get in position to take a spot. He is really smart too which helps. UTC is a good golf team top to bottom; just look at the roster and what some of the players have done this year alone. Rende is just absolutely on fire this year. Hunter knows what he has got to do this week and then think about where he wants to be next year. I see him making a commitment either just after or a few weeks after the state tournament is over. Honestly I would just like to see him get a good free education. Because he has earned that.