Top College Prospects

Bunnygolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunter Green is definitely a top college prospect. Does anyone know where he is headed or if he has gotten any offers? Is he a senior?

He is a senior and I think I have herd a rumor about UT but he's being pursued by top golf programs so he'll probably be able to go whereever he wants here in the south.

• 2 weeks later...

All I know is that Brentwood Academy is LOADED with talent in the 2008 class. Bobby Short, William Mayfield, Jacob Dearman, and Reed Brandon are all holding multiple D-1 offers...recently winning the Davidson Invitational.

Theyre also coached by one of the best in the land in Brandon Owen.

Hunter Green from Rhea has won the last two state championships in AAA. He is an awesome player. He wasn't offered very much from UT and is considering UTC because he wants to stay close to home.

And to add on to that Hunter and UTC's coach have known each other for alittle while now and has helped hunter in the past. As for staying close to home a whole 20 minute difference travel time from Evensville to chattanooga than to knoxville. But UT is not out of the running.