predictions..who is going 2 win in week zero between oakland and river

SCHSFan

Riverdale: 35

Oakland: 14

Let's all remember now that Riverdale has had a tendency to be sluggish in early season games (ie last year against Siegel). The "Battle of the Boro" may be bigger on the Oakland side because the Patriots are looking to have a great year and this game could be everything to those guys. If you are at Riverdale everyone is gunning for you and this is well known. So those kids don't get as excited seeing as how every week seems to have "big game atmospheres" to those kids.

Oakland hangs around and it's going to be a 21-14 type of game going into the 4th Quarter but then is when the Riverdale offense will add at least a score and the Riverdale defense may score the other TD as good as they are and if Oakland falls 2TD back. The Pats can't afford to get into a pass happy mode because they are a Wing-T team that has to be able to run the football.

i think riverdales defense will have a field day while our offense will be a little inconsistant the first game. i know oakland has been a pretty descent throwing team in the past i think they need to have atleast 15 attempts although they will probably try and keep it on the ground more so than the past due to the wing t offense

i think riverdales defense will have a field day while our offense will be a little inconsistant the first game. i know oakland has been a pretty descent throwing team in the past i think they need to have atleast 15 attempts although they will probably try and keep it on the ground more so than the past due to the wing t offense

through the air would be the best bet on the ground is not a good idea at all