Baylor

theboys

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to tell from scrimmages. But looks like he will be a stud. Against William Blount he took a short pass from Iddlette and had a great run for an apparent touchdown. Was called back for an infraction...but looks real good. Shall see. His Dad is the running backs coach at LSU.

I was at the scrimmage last Saturday covering William Blount. The running back of which you speak will be very good. Baylor moved the better against William Blount better than the other 2 teams. The play in which he scored, he ran past the safety (2nd team) who had taken several steps forward. QB hit him in stride for a touchdown. The penalty was away from the ball and had no bearing on the play.

Baylor looked good. Should be a fun year. QB very athletic.

I agree...it should be a fun year. The QB you saw and said is very athletic and he is. Wesley Iddlette. His brother played and starred for Wake Forest last year in the Orange Bowl game. Great family. But Wesley is the 2nd string QB. Baylor's First teamer QB did not report for practice until this last Monday...Tyler Massey. Tyler has been doing a baseball showcase for the Yankees this summer. Wesley now moves to his normal position of wide receiver. Very good and fast player. Massey should again be exceptional at QB.

I was at the scrimmage last Saturday covering William Blount. The running back of which you speak will be very good. Baylor moved the better against William Blount better than the other 2 teams. The play in which he scored, he ran past the safety (2nd team) who had taken several steps forward. QB hit him in stride for a touchdown. The penalty was away from the ball and had no bearing on the play.

Baylor looked good. Should be a fun year. QB very athletic.

It will be very interesting to see how they do with Massey now back at QB. Very gifted at baseball and football. Good luck to your team as well!

If that wasn't you #1 QB let me change my last statement. Baylor should have a whole lot of fun!

Good luck. Always fun to keep track of teams you have seen. Certainly will keep up with Baylor.