HHS VS. SCHS

laxgod25

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone has picked us to win, the Tennessean had HHS winning 21-18 I believe.

For this game, the past two games have little relavance. Those two were played when Station Camp was still starting up. Now a few years later, we have a solid looking program.

As for it being a larger margin thatn 2 TD, doubt it. Probably be close.

Not everyone has picked us to win, the Tennessean had HHS winning 21-18 I believe.

For this game, the past two games have little relavance. Those two were played when Station Camp was still starting up. Now a few years later, we have a solid looking program.

As for it being a larger margin thatn 2 TD, doubt it. Probably be close.

Dout it as well, it won't be by 14. It will be by 28. H'ville will do whatever they want to. SC wont stop them all night. SC wont push the Commando D either.

Great 4th from both teams.

Station Camp looked like a very good 3A team. Over all they had good balance and a good-looking line.

Hendersonville at best is an average 5A team. The commandos have a few skill players that will make the year exciting.

The sad part is that Station Camp, White House, Portland, Beech, Gallatin and maybe Westmoreland are all teams that can beat the Commandos. Making them one of the worst teams in Sumner County.

I see teams such as Station Camp building on this win and Hendersonville falling to the wayside. The Station Camp area will continue to grow with higher income families moving into that school system leaving Hendersonville to become a second rate program.

I enjoyed the game tonight and enjoyed watching Hendersonville fight their way back into the game. I wish the Commandos the best but I can't see them getting very far in the playoffs. if they make that.

this was a very interesting game. I was at the game and i personally thought it was the worst officiating i have ever seen in my 13 years watching high school football. The refs blew a wistle and 4 Hendersonville players stood up and they called it as illegal motion. The clock was stopped with 22 seconds left while the playclock should have continued running. It was a very good game no doubt about it but the commandos didnt look to sharp.

Very exciting game. Congrats to the Bison. Thanks to both teams coaching staffs and especially trainers for working overtime the past two weeks to make sure the teams were prepared for football and the weather. Also thank you to the Gallatin Fire Department, Police Department and Sumner County Law Enforcement and EMTs for being available throughout the evening to help with any weather related issues. I'm proud to work in Sumner County.

ok this game was a good competitive game the commandos didnt start off to well but they tried to get something going in the first half when they ran for the first touchdown... the officiating crew was crap... the clockworker was on there side...he didnt stop the clock for HHS and wouldnt run the clock for SCHS which gave them time to win the game and drive down the field with -5 seconds that should have been on the clock and kick a field goal... it was definately a rigged game towards Hendersonville... they had no calls what so ever except for maybe one or two when SCHS was facemasking the whole game... the commandos as far as im concerned won that game and they are 1-0 but only bcuz SCHS clockworker was on there side did he work the clock towards them did they win...

thats all i have to say

SC wins 19-17. Station Camp won with a late field goal with 5 seconds left. It was a great game.

So much for those predicting HHS winning by 14 or more.

and to this post.... they only got to kick that field goal bcuz your clockworker stoped the clock when it should have been running yall should never have got to think about kicking the fieldgoal