West TN Region 7-8 AAA, Div 2

soccerdaddy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the season is about to start we need a thread to discuss what is going on DOWN BY THE RIVER!

Are you wanting to have a Western Alliance or just a S P Y ???? I know you said BGA would beat SAA. Not a friendly comment for one from the West or maybe your team lost. The west needs to stick together, as we don't get a lot of positive reinforcement, so get us started for 2007.

I would not use the word alliance because that does not sound friendly to everyone else. You did your homework and found one of the few post that I made. I would like to reply that was only a prediction! Your team was the best and they had a awesome season. In regards to being a spy, I can't comment on that. I really wanted to give us a place to discuss or area and not have to search through every schedule in the state. Stealt out!!!!!!

I would not use the word alliance because that does not sound friendly to everyone else. You did your homework and found one of the few post that I made. I would like to reply that was only a prediction! Your team was the best and they had a awesome season. In regards to being a spy, I can't comment on that. I really wanted to give us a place to discuss or area and not have to search through every schedule in the state. Stealt out!!!!!!

Just messing with you. I would love to have westerners singing the praises. I feel very lonely at times, where's the love. I got interested last year when SAA was getting "beaten up" by everybody (the west as well) and tried to let the world know what was coming down the soccer pike. I don't have a clue what this year will bring at this point in time, but the West will have some very good teams. I hope you and I are fortunate enough to be singing praises instead of the Memphis Blues.

The Western part of the state will have to be dealt with, but like in so many other areas of the state, the talent pool of quality high school soccer is diluted- too many teams, both public and private.

But it is great for the community to come together as " world cup teams" in a sense, and represent their high schools and to be able to walk the halls of their respective schools with pride.

Happy Bounces to All !!!

Who did you see play MS?

Went to Collierville's preseason tournament...oops, I meant preseason scrimmages. Don't want to get them in the crosshairs of the TSSAA overseers. No official scores were kept.......well except by parents and players. Saw some games played by Collierville, St. Agnes, ECS, St. Mary's and several Mississippi private schools. It looks like it could be a rebuilding year for the west's D2 schools. Collierville looked shaky at times. The Mississippi schools weren't very strong. Looking forward to September 25 on the new field.