HAMPTON SCRIMMAGE

afanwithaplan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you said crockett 0 hampton 0 you might as well said hampton whatever they wanted and crockett whatever hampton wanted them to have. cause hampton was moving the ball with ease 7,8,9,and 10 yards a pop. and they didnt even use there best offense. oh yea and bye the way it`s a good thing chuckey doak dropped hampton it would have gotten ugly.

They had 10 plays and didn't score. I guess we will see on Tuesday

it's a SCRIMMAGE. nobody pays attention to scores. well coaches don't anyway, it's a chance for two teams to work on things that they need to in a gamelike situation against a team you probably won't see during the year. it's not about we beat you or you beat us. it's about we done this well or we need more work at this. who cares what the score is until week 0

I don't think anyone in attendance left wondering whicth team looked the best, but at the same time,Crockett does have a pretty good squad. They played the ballod of Davy Crockett every time they did something good, I heard it alot and Ithink I know it by heart today. It all came against CD.

I don't think anyone in attendance left wondering whicth team looked the best, but at the same time,Crockett does have a pretty good squad. They played the ballod of Davy Crockett every time they did something good, I heard it alot and Ithink I know it by heart today. It all came against CD.

you mean over the loud speaker or by the band . they didnt bring their band to a scrimmage did they . if so they must have thought they was going to do a lil better than what they did . or it could have been practice 4 the band also.

you mean over the loud speaker or by the band . they didnt bring their band to a scrimmage did they . if so they must have thought they was going to do a lil better than what they did . or it could have been practice 4 the band also.

All I know is I didn't hear it when they were going against Hampton. Croskett and Hampton goes again on Tues night at Hampton. Crockett is a pretty good team. Should be a good scrimmage.

Your the one I want to ask this question , which game is going to be one to see , Oneida Coalfield, Hampton CoalField, or Oneida Hampton?

Muledog, I'm not real sure Hampton and Coalfield will play each other, I'd settle for one of the others, The Oneida and Coalfield game is a BIGGGGGGGGGG rivalry.

Your the one I want to ask this question , which game is going to be one to see , Oneida Coalfield, Hampton CoalField, or Oneida Hampton?

If i was going to see one of these, you've got to go with the chs,ohs reg. season game though. Rivalry games are always tough, eye pokin', leg biten', spit in your eyes affairs that seem to promote PHYSICAL, spirited games