First Look Scrimmage

mrbigster

Dresden beat Halls 7-0..Dresden probably could have scored again with under a minute left but decided to basically just sit on the ball..In a real game,I'm sure they would have called a few time outs and rushed to the line..but was a good gesture on their part...I believe both these teams will have long years..Dresden because of the teams they play..would be great if they were a Single A team,but they may be young..Halls will have trouble winning even in Single A...I'm from Lake Co and I haven't seen us this year so we may be in the same shape as Halls..Halls may be very young..The 2nd game was Haywood and Brighton..Brighton won 7-0 on an interception by #24 that ran for about 55 yards..He was very fast..I thouught the best back on the field was #23 for Brighton.Very fast and eluvise.Haywood had a big line and two or three good running backs but overall I was impressed more with Brighton..I look for Brighton to do pretty good this year but they need to throw the ball a little...If Haywood can't stop the speed of Brighton,basically one running back..I don't see them stopping Dyersburg and all their weapons..But it's early so Haywood could shore up their defense a little more..In the last game,Dyer Co played Jackson Northside and Northside won 14-6..Dyer Co came out and went right down the field in about 7 or 8 plays ans made it look easy..B.A. Davis for Dyer Co is a load on both sides of the ball..Northside took the lead 7-6 in the 2nd quarter on several good runs by #45..With about 4 minutes left Dyer Co had the ball and was moving and B.A. had to come out because of a helmet problem..With him not in the lineup..Dyer Co didn't do much and Northside ended up scoring late in the game..Adam Clark looked good throwing the ball for Dyer Co..Dyer Co needs B.A. on the field as much as possible..Dyer Co didn't look too bad but need to play better on defense..Gives up too many yards..I believe Dyer Co would do okay with a team that's not very fast but a team with the speed of Dyersburg will be way too much and they would probably struggle against a team with Brighton's speed also

Dresden beat Halls 7-0..Dresden probably could have scored again with under a minute left but decided to basically just sit on the ball..In a real game,I'm sure they would have called a few time outs and rushed to the line..but was a good gesture on their part...I believe both these teams will have long years..Dresden because of the teams they play..would be great if they were a Single A team,but they may be young..Halls will have trouble winning even in Single A...I'm from Lake Co and I haven't seen us this year so we may be in the same shape as Halls..Halls may be very young..The 2nd game was Haywood and Brighton..Brighton won 7-0 on an interception by #24 that ran for about 55 yards..He was very fast..I thouught the best back on the field was #23 for Brighton.Very fast and eluvise.Haywood had a big line and two or three good running backs but overall I was impressed more with Brighton..I look for Brighton to do pretty good this year but they need to throw the ball a little...If Haywood can't stop the speed of Brighton,basically one running back..I don't see them stopping Dyersburg and all their weapons..But it's early so Haywood could shore up their defense a little more..In the last game,Dyer Co played Jackson Northside and Northside won 14-6..Dyer Co came out and went right down the field in about 7 or 8 plays ans made it look easy..B.A. Davis for Dyer Co is a load on both sides of the ball..Northside took the lead 7-6 in the 2nd quarter on several good runs by #45..With about 4 minutes left Dyer Co had the ball and was moving and B.A. had to come out because of a helmet problem..With him not in the lineup..Dyer Co didn't do much and Northside ended up scoring late in the game..Adam Clark looked good throwing the ball for Dyer Co..Dyer Co needs B.A. on the field as much as possible..Dyer Co didn't look too bad but need to play better on defense..Gives up too many yards..I believe Dyer Co would do okay with a team that's not very fast but a team with the speed of Dyersburg will be way too much and they would probably struggle against a team with Brighton's speed also

Haywood pretty much stopped Brighton's offense. the "great" back only broke one play for about 15 yards. looked like the haywood offense needs a little work... overall i thought this was the best game of the night.

the first game was an interesting game to watch. i thought it was a little slow at first but picked up at the end.

the last game was a good one as well... pretty much have to agree with you on that one.

Haywood pretty much stopped Brighton's offense. the "great" back only broke one play for about 15 yards. looked like the haywood offense needs a little work... overall i thought this was the best game of the night.

the first game was an interesting game to watch. i thought it was a little slow at first but picked up at the end.

the last game was a good one as well... pretty much have to agree with you on that one.

I never said he was great but he was a pretty good back..He had several good runs..If he didn't have but one run for over 15 yards..he sure had several 9 and 10 yard runs against a much bigger team..On one run,probably the 15 yard run your're referring to, started up in the inside and turned out toward the corner and had about 3 defenders out of position..They had to turn all the way around just to locate him..On that same play,Tyler Caldwell and Rashad Taylor would have been standing in the end zone..As far as stopping Brighton..not sure how good Brighton may really be..They never threw the ball so I'm not sure if the're just one demensional or have a better team than what I saw..But to win over a highly coveted team that I've been reading about,even for just a half and being a lot smaller team and no matter a half or not..Haywood never saw the end zone..makes me wonder..But it's still early and maybe Haywood will be the team we've been hearing raves about...

after seeing haywood, it should be a great game for everyone to come out and see....... i am sure that the tomcats intend on WAR at jc sawyers..... hope dburg can come out on top

said it in the spring and still say it...BRIGHTON IS MUCH IMPROVED over last year......think they will suprise some teams in 74A this year....

i also thought that jackson northside has improved vs 06..........