Crockett County Jamboree

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow and sluggish. Quarterback puts lots of air under passes. Weathers is weathers.

Is that why we won all 3 games then? To answer the question about how Huntingdon looked...the answer is great the o-line did great and moved the ball...Weathers ran great and McAdams did great also...The defense was outstanding. 3 games and no points allowed...Doesn't sound too sluggish to me

Hmmmm, let me see, Huntingdon had already played 2 quarters of football against two pretty good teams and managed to beat a fresh crockett county team that had been resting all night. Boy, if we ever get out of that sluggish stage we might win 2 or 3 games. Probably aint got much hope of beating them bad boys from mckenzie though. But we will do our best and see what happens.

Hmmmm, let me see, Huntingdon had already played 2 quarters of football against two pretty good teams and managed to beat a fresh crockett county team that had been resting all night. Boy, if we ever get out of that sluggish stage we might win 2 or 3 games. Probably aint got much hope of beating them bad boys from mckenzie though. But we will do our best and see what happens.

Well after the Homecoming fiasco last year, I'm surprised you'd mention playing us. lol But ya'll did look slow and sluggish compared to last years team. I'm used to ya'll looking sharper. And Crocker not being there at qb will take some getting used to. But my statement rings true from where I was.

Well after the Homecoming fiasco last year, I'm surprised you'd mention playing us. lol But ya'll did look slow and sluggish compared to last years team. I'm used to ya'll looking sharper. And Crocker not being there at qb will take some getting used to. But my statement rings true from where I was.

We are just going to try to get through the mckenzie game without getting too embarrassed.

Sorry im late with my breakdown just havent had time to complete it here is a game by game description

Huntingdon vs Bolivar 6-0

Bolivars O was nonexistent in this game dropped balls fumbled snaps and miscommunication killed them Huntingdon's D just made the play time after time

Huntingdon's O put together a pretty decent drive the first go round capped off by a nice touchdown pass on 4th and 7 when the Bolivar safety slipped and the receiver made a nice catch the second drive for the Stangs was stalled by some good Tiger D

McKenzie vs Bolivar 7-10

Bolivars O put together 2 good looking drives the second they werent mistake free but good looking scoring drives

McKenzie looked pretty good with the ball too they scored on their first drive but i think time ran out on them the second drive

Huntingdon vs Lexington 13-0

Lexington had a horrid case of fumblitis just kept putting the ball back in Huntingdon's hands Sims was running really well the line was blocking other guys just couldnt hold on to it

Again Huntingdon looked amazingly efficient again although he didnt score Weathers was the star of the show

had really nice runs and lexington could do nothing with him both of the tds came at the feet of McAdams he just faked to weathers and took off runnin because of weathers big play ability they whole D just followed him and McAdams scored untouched

Huntingdon vs Crockett 3-0

Crockett was the third victim of the Mustang D they really never got it going in this one

Huntingdon moved the ball pretty much at will just never crossed the goal line with it

McKenzie vs Lexington 7-0

Lexington got bit by the fumble bug again in this one McKenzie then capitalized on the mistake scoring once

Lexington vs Crockett 0-7

I only say parts of this one but they looked evenly matched from what i saw

McKenzie vs Crockett 14-7

Didnt see it but from the reports McKenzie got the better of the Cavs

My Ratings based on this Scrimmage

Huntingdon

tie Bolivar

McKenzie

Crockett

Lexington