DB

Mr. Crazy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

graham actually let me on the field probably more than anybody else in the past few years so its nothin like that there cap

Just a little friendly advice in coacht educate as I see it. In my short stint on coacht I have come to the realization that many players and coaches read these boards. While constructive criticism puts a bur under the saddle and sometimes motivates them to try harder and improve….positive reinforcement helps even more in most cases (especially at the beginning of the season). Haven’t you ever heard the saying “for every negative you need to include two positives”? Well….it’s true. If you’re like me you don’t really care what people think, but by doing this it would make life much easier for you on coacht because you DB fans can make it tough on a person if they cross the line. Especially ol WacoJack! I too have strong opinions about different areas of concern with my team this year…but I’m not going to tell you guys...that’s how the game is played here on coacht. Only a fool would give away all the weaknesses of their own team! You don’t have to agree or even like your coach but you should at least have enough respect (especially for a coach of the caliber of Graham) to give them the benefit of the doubt since we haven’t played a game yet. That is if you are truely down for your team. They could very well see the same problems that you are pointing out, but you have to give them a chance to do their job. If you’re three or four games into the season and you see no improvement, then you can come on and cry on our shoulders.

Are you planning to attend the game next week? It would be interesting to see how your assessment of the game compares to my own.

Just a little friendly advice in coacht educate as I see it. In my short stint on coacht I have come to the realization that many players and coaches read these boards. While constructive criticism puts a bur under the saddle and sometimes motivates them to try harder and improve….positive reinforcement helps even more in most cases (especially at the beginning of the season). Haven’t you ever heard the saying “for every negative you need to include two positives”? Well….it’s true. If you’re like me you don’t really care what people think, but by doing this it would make life much easier for you on coacht because you DB fans can make it tough on a person if they cross the line. Especially ol WacoJack! I too have strong opinions about different areas of concern with my team this year…but I’m not going to tell you guys...that’s how the game is played here on coacht. Only a fool would give away all the weaknesses of their own team! You don’t have to agree or even like your coach but you should at least have enough respect (especially for a coach of the caliber of Graham) to give them the benefit of the doubt since we haven’t played a game yet. That is if you are truely down for your team. They could very well see the same problems that you are pointing out, but you have to give them a chance to do their job. If you’re three or four games into the season and you see no improvement, then you can come on and cry on our shoulders.

Are you planning to attend the game next week? It would be interesting to see how your assessment of the game compares to my own.

Well put Cap1 !!! However,I would tell any kid who is playing to stay away from these kind of boards.Do your homework or see your girl friend,but never believe how good or bad anyone thinks you are. Let the dads and moms and fans play this game,while you just work to give 100% . Years from now you can say you done your best and read all the old papers mom is going to cut out this year.

Well put Cap1 !!! However,I would tell any kid who is playing to stay away from these kind of boards.Do your homework or see your girl friend,but never believe how good or bad anyone thinks you are. Let the dads and moms and fans play this game,while you just work to give 100% . Years from now you can say you done your best and read all the old papers mom is going to cut out this year.

In a perfect world that would be nice…but like I said earlier, I’ve come to the realization that the temptation of seeing what people think about you is often to strong for even some coaches to resist much less some of these teenage egomaniacs.

Cap im not going to be crying on anybodys shoulder if DB is struggling cause thats what i am excepting so it wont sursprise me. and i know from experience that the guys that are playing are going to look on here cause i know i did last year. but good luck to DB

NO…It’s two POSITIVES and ONE negative!

I'm sure CAP1 was not making fun of sick people. He probably figured since you know so much you had to be a Doc. When's happy hour?

Gooooood ONE!