Oneida @ Rockwood 8/24

RHSfootball1

So the last game you played in was the 1992 state championship game, but you played 2 more years? Also, you played in seasons from 1990-1994 - 1990 - 1991 - 1992 - 1993 - 1994, nice job of playing 5 years of high school football. Did you get beat out by someone your senior I and senior II years?

Now, now, he graduated with his daddy. They were in the same grade.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CY.....old friend At least the boy made it through school......? We'll both be razzin' on "S-Limp" before too long so don't you go jumpin' on that rookie's bandwagon. I respect you too much to let you fall that far. By the way, how do YOU think the game will go.....honestly? I'd expect Coalhill to slip quite nicely into the season. I can see them with an unblemished record by the time they get Oneida. Anyway, try sticking to trash when it concerns your team. Besides....you can't rag on a boy for having a RING....especially when you don't have one. Capise!

Kaz

CY.....old friend At least the boy made it through school......? We'll both be razzin' on "S-Limp" before too long so don't you go jumpin' on that rookie's bandwagon. I respect you too much to let you fall that far. By the way, how do YOU think the game will go.....honestly? I'd expect Coalhill to slip quite nicely into the season. I can see them with an unblemished record by the time they get Oneida. Anyway, try sticking to trash when it concerns your team. Besides....you can't rag on a boy for having a RING....especially when you don't have one. Capise!

Kaz

RW wins, by one TD. After all they are AA, and AA teams should always beat an A in theory. Isn't that what we have? AA RW and A (cough) Oneida?

As for no ring, well since only players get those, and old men like me and you don't, it really doesn't matter much to me. What does matter that they (those with the rings) get 1) an opportunity to get an education, and 2) take advantage of that opportunity. Your boy may have done that and I hope he did.

Coalfield could easily have one loss by Oneida. This opener is not a push over. Your worries better be Midway later in the season, it sure is mine. The rest will fall where they fall.

pickens just jumped on my razz bandwagon. I don't mind bustin' his chops either, and did either up thread here or in another thread. I am an equal opportunity type guy.

RW wins in straight power football. Get used to that type you have it the following week also with Hampton. Pujo will fill you in on that problem.

Kaz

OK Kaz, let's make a friendly wager since you are so sure of your boys. If Oneida wins I will put this signature at the bottom of all of my posts: "Rockwood can't hang with Oneida". If RW wins you put "Oneida can't hang with Rockwood". Have we got a deal, or what??????

OK Kaz, let's make a friendly wager since you are so sure of your boys. If Oneida wins I will put this signature at the bottom of all of my posts: "Rockwood can't hang with Oneida". If RW wins you put "Oneida can't hang with Rockwood". Have we got a deal, or what??????

That is a reasonable bet kaz. Gonna put it where the mouth is?

Can you not read either?? Where in that post did I ever say RW hasn't ever won a state championship???When you find it let me know...Speaking of using english "ment' should be meant and I aint..wait I am not giving you anymore lessons so now that we know who the real idiot is I did research and can't find anywhere and don't ever remember losing to RW when I played look it up...1990 through 1994

enough about that

Indians leave it all on the field and get the big W and remember

PRIDE,CLASS, and CHARACTER

we did lose to rockw once or twice in the 4 double A years. maybe the in 2 years we were 4 and 6. we will physicaly wear down rockwood this game mark it down.

Land Sakes Alive! I hope Lambo and Company can rescue me, but then.......why not. I'm sure I've suffered worse fates than having to write "Oneida can't hang with Rockwood". On my scale of humiliating moments, I doubt writing that passage is gonna make much of a dent. And CY, if we do get past the Tigers you gotta promise to get your GED! That way you can try and choose your own path, and not follow in the coattails of others! Aaah....I'm just razzin' you bro! Good luck at the Dragon House. I'm expecting ya'll to win that one. Hey, S-limp.....I accept. Hunky Dory!

Kazzy

Land Sakes Alive! I hope Lambo and Company can rescue me, but then.......why not. I'm sure I've suffered worse fates than having to write "Oneida can't hang with Rockwood". On my scale of humiliating moments, I doubt writing that passage is gonna make much of a dent. And CY, if we do get past the Tigers you gotta promise to get your GED! That way you can try and choose your own path, and not follow in the coattails of others! Aaah....I'm just razzin' you bro! Good luck at the Dragon House. I'm expecting ya'll to win that one. Hey, S-limp.....I accept. Hunky Dory!

Kazzy

I will get my GED Kaz. Great idea. It and a Ph.d are the only two I don't have right now. Thanks for the assist.

Kazzy

Glad to hear it, I look forward to a really good - hard hitting football game. Let's get this season started. A little good natured competition never hurt any one, right Kaz. See ya in the Jungle!!!!