Oneida @ Rockwood 8/24

RHSfootball1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MASTERCHIEF, I have seen your other post That's why I made the statement, I Scott and Oneida to win every game they play. I think that these issues pop up very year, let It go , Just let it go, and in 20 years, maybe we will not have these conversation.

dude you have no clue, i had oneida predicted to win this game so you apparently haven't read me other posts. i didn't even rag on oneida until the griped about the refs. your the one who needs to let it go and grow up.

wow you go to the playoffs in single a. I would rather be affiliated with a decent 3a team then a mediocre 1a.

I just wish I could say the same towards scott high....making the PLAYOFFS....maybe in a few years they will be able to if not this year....and for the affiliation with a decent 3a team....which one is it and I mean decent not wishful thinking

What is wrong with you, Does it make you feel big to run down High schools kid, or are you a shs player who can't get on the field friday night and needs to strike out at someone.I have lived in scott county and played at Oneida. When I played the only time we run our Mouthes at each other was on the field. THe scott high player were and still are some of my best friend.You only play sports for a short time and then it is over, you should support each other ,because These people you are trashing will be your friends ,family, nieghbors. So instaed of being a hater,try be supporting each and evryone in the county schools, because believe me, when it is over it is over and all you have is good memories and you will find out that these kid you tried to run down will be the one who helps you in your time of need.

Well said Loopie

I just wish I could say the same towards scott high....making the PLAYOFFS....maybe in a few years they will be able to if not this year....and for the affiliation with a decent 3a team....which one is it and I mean decent not wishful thinkingWell said Loopie

yea i just constantly bash oneida, you haven't looked at next week talk much because i seem to be the only one with a bit of faith in the TRIBE. So instead of griping at a fellow scott countian, lets just drop the thing.

I'M BACK!

Obviously I missed an excellent game by two, apparently, very good football teams. I'm sure my absence could be construed as being a fair weather fan, but the truth is life sometimes has other things on your doorstep. By what I've gathered by my sources, both teams gained from this match-up. Rock-Vegas got the win and O-town found that they are capable of standing toe to toe against a big, bruising opponent. S-limp stating that Rockwood owns Oneida is really a stretch, huh? Anyway, like every sporting event what is said on here isn't always reflective of what actually occurs on the field. I thought the teams would put more scores up, but the defenses are excellent, aren't they? Rockwood has atougher road ahead of them and I wish them well. Oneida looked like it should be a force again if they can keep their nose to the grindstone. Hampton certainly will make this team get back to work quickly. More soon.

Kaz

Oneida can't hang with Rockwood.

Sorry....it's just absolutely comical for me to make that statement after the results of Friday's score was in. To be fair, I already knew Rock-Vegas had an excellent team. I based my opinion on the way Oneida has preformed up to that point. I think Rockwood is very capable of stinging more than just Oneida, and I'm sure will find out in the coming weeks about the Tigers.

S-limp, later dude!

Kaz