Oneida @ Rockwood 8/24

RHSfootball1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seen oneida scrimmage twice already. they are a new team this year. very, very, physical. i think it will be a very tough game for rockwood. if trockwood plays their best game they might win this one. i have alot of confidence in the big orange though, in the end they are just too physical for the tigers. onieda by 6

seen oneida scrimmage twice already. they are a new team this year. very, very, physical. i think it will be a very tough game for rockwood. if trockwood plays their best game they might win this one. i have alot of confidence in the big orange though, in the end they are just too physical for the tigers. onieda by 6

This should be the best matchup of week 0. The Tigers struggled in 2A last year,but played well against alot of Oneida's region opponets.Oneida has a young team . I think Rockwood by 3 because they have a Sr. team and they are 2A..I wish I could watch it.

Holy Hot Cakes, Batman! This is way early for predictions involving The Tigers and the Indians. The game will benefit both teams, but if the Tribe pulls it out in the Tiger's Den, that will be a nice start. Oneida has played much better than anticipated up to this point, at least that seems to be the majority of what I'm hearing. The real test will come under the lights with the "zebras" on the fields. I'm going to sit on this one a couple of days before giving it a go. Still, I'll be sure to chime in if I hear something I agree or disagree with over the next little bit.

Kaz

rockwood should win..... if they hold on to the football

true. Rockwood averaged over 8 yds a carry with there ground game in the scrimmage the other night. the only team that stopped the tigers that night was themselves. i saw it with my own eyes. they have got to stop fumbling if they want to be a successful team and make the playoffs. if they can do that they SHOULD fair well and make the playoffs. the senior group will really have to step up all i have heard around town is how this group won a state championship in middle school, so im gonna sit back and watch. with the addition of that FB there freshman year, i believe its time for the 07 group to live up to the hype...

I just dont see that buddy. I dont thank they are more physical than the tigers. I thank Rockwood has the most physical and toughest player around in #44 Bryant ALLEN.

Rockwood and Upperman tied 1-1 when they scrimmaged. It was pretty even. Rockwood's varsity picked up more than 300 yards rushing (this includes stats with Oakdale) on the day with their top five backs all rushing for between 40 and 75 yards. Rockwood and Upperman would be a pretty good game.

Rockwood scrimmaged Whitwell and Bledsoe Friday. They had four varsity possessions with 2 ending in TDs and 2 ending in fumbles. Rockwood top five backs again did very well as they combined for 262 yards on 31 carries. Eighteen of those carries went for 5 or more yards. QB Breazeale was efficient through the air, 3-6 for 29 yards.

Defensively, Rockwood's varsity unit allowed 93 total yards on a combined 36 plays. Whitwell had 82 yards on 21 plays with the big gainer being a 48-yard TD run. Whitwell had just 11 yards on 15 plays.