Morristown Little League

statman2

Congratulations on a very high-profile championship girls!

For those more involved in this sport, I just have some questions about little league all-star teams versus travel ball teams. Do they play in the same season? Which teams generally have the most talent? I have heard parents say that travel ball teams usually have the more talented players and the little league (which usually means rec league) teams usually have less talented players. If that is true, then the Morristown high school teams should be in for some really good teams in the future. I have noticed that several Morristown rec league softball teams did very well this year and last year in post-season play. If the Morristown travel ball teams have even more talented players than these rec league all-star teams, it has to bode very well for the two high school programs in the coming years.

First, Congrats to Morristown, the Cruisers, Worth 93, OC Batbusters and every other team that finished high the different World Series this year!!! You represent how far Fastpitch Softball has come in the state of Tennessee and the players, parents and fans of this sport are so very proud!!!

As far as Little League vs Travel Ball, many of these girls play in Rec leagues (Little League, Dixie Youth, etc...) and on travel teams. Most of your Rec league games are played through the week, so it is like having live practice.

First, Congrats to Morristown, the Cruisers, Worth 93, OC Batbusters and every other team that finished high the different World Series this year!!! You represent how far Fastpitch Softball has come in the state of Tennessee and the players, parents and fans of this sport are so very proud!!!

As far as Little League vs Travel Ball, many of these girls play in Rec leagues (Little League, Dixie Youth, etc...) and on travel teams. Most of your Rec league games are played through the week, so it is like having live practice.

Um........................OC Batbusters are from CALIFORNIA!

Cat and Shelby are from Tennessee

Ok????? having two girls from TN does not make it a TN team................We are talking about TEAMS aren't we?

I'd say the pitcher and catcher are two pretty fundamental parts of the team, and winning second at 18U Gold is quite something!