DCA

singray

ah, I'm a true fan aswell! I just dont run my mouth I let my actions speak for its self! and it did last year!

Yes, you all did. I think that can carry over into this season. We all need to get behind this years team and give it our utmost support and respect and compete for another regional title. Will you be at the jamboree tonight?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you all did. I think that can carry over into this season. We all need to get behind this years team and give it our utmost support and respect and compete for another regional title. Will you be at the jamboree tonight?

Yes sir I will be. Couldnt go to any of the scrimmages though I was too busy working.

It will be tough. We lack alot of Experience so yeah that first game is going to be a true test. I will probably be at that game aswell! we will see!

We do lack alot of experience as do all of the teams that lost alot of seniors. One thing though, we know our coaching staff will have our kids prepared and the kids this year learnt alot about how to win from the seniors last year. This will be a big help in getting us back competing for a regional title.

Well, all of us from the Westmoreland community are looking forward to the trip to DCA. We pretty much know what to expect since our team is so small. We are returning 1 starter on Defense, 3 offensive lineman, 1 running back and a receiver who played some last year. We have 7 Seniors. But I hope it's a good atmosphere and there is always a next year when DCA comes to see us up on the hill. I just hope our kids can be competitive. I don't want to see a blow out.

The score between the two VARSITY teams was 3-1. If you count the JV the sore was 3-3. But the best of luck to the Spartans in 1a.

Ok Im going to clear up the score for you. Varsity was DCA 2 - CHS 1. One of those TDS you are counting was a muffed punt. Not returnable. I cant believe you didnt know that. JV was CHS 2- DCA 1.

I wasn't able to make the jamboree.But, I heard we did really good.I just hope we can keep it up.We had a lot of talent last year that is goin to be hard to replace.I hope players will step up and try to feel the shoes that are needed to be feeled.I plan on goin friday nite to see a good game.i just hope we can beat them .but i doubt it.Post and singray keep up the trash talking.lol.

I wasn't able to make the jamboree.But, I heard we did really good.I just hope we can keep it up.We had a lot of talent last year that is goin to be hard to replace.I hope players will step up and try to feel the shoes that are needed to be feeled.I plan on goin friday nite to see a good game.i just hope we can beat them .but i doubt it.Post and singray keep up the trash talking.lol.

Dont think Ive been doing any trash talk on this thread there MLC08. I said I just hope Westmoreland can keep this game close. This game will show a lot of us what we have or dont have yet. If we play with intensity the entire 4 quarters, I like our chances. This is a crucial game for our young players. We need to play well.

Nah...actually it looks like they have a 22.9% chance.

Antwan,

You are so intelligent when it comes to football. You ought to try coaching or is it possible that you are a Coach. Are your initials JM? Anyway, I know you saw Westmoreland's team Saturday night even though you said you didn't. Give me your predictions on the DCA game. Who will win and what will be the score. To make this fair I will predict the SC and LA game for you.

SC 35

LA 0