2007 SVC Jamboree

zonepirate

Finally bit the bullet and became a plus member. I will try to post scores on here every week of all conference games. All of the coaches are supposed to call me and report the scores. Thanks to everyone who made the Jamboree a success last night and good luck to everyone this season. Hope to see some of you at the high school jamboree tonight.

Who were some of the standout players for Bledsoe thursday night?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Smith(31) at Tailback and outside linebacker did a good job, He is a very talented kid. Chris Akina(22) ran well at tailback and Power I back and did excellent on defense. Ryan Deakins(82) made a couple of good plays on defense. Caleb Smith(21) also played well. We still need to work on some blocking assignments, but I fell everyone played well.

Brandon Smith(31) at Tailback and outside linebacker did a good job, He is a very talented kid. Chris Akina(22) ran well at tailback and Power I back and did excellent on defense. Ryan Deakins(82) made a couple of good plays on defense. Caleb Smith(21) also played well. We still need to work on some blocking assignments, but I fell everyone played well.

You guys looked very good. Bledsoe will be hard to beat

I'm gonna try to make it to most of the games this year and I'll holler at you at the high school games....