Bledsoe Co. @ Polk Co.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the spread would have worked good if not for the dropped passes . plus i think the tone was set on the opening kickoff win the #40 for bledsoe got hit .it did rattle him a bit.but he did start running hard in the second qtr.biggest prob i seen of bledsoe was conditioning.they got very tired.and they unsportsmenship call i think on polk was bull crap and that player should have been thrown out for polk.bledsoe looked decent the first qtr.but being 2 or 3 to 1 and polks kicker was the biggest problem for bledsoe.hey bledsoe fans ease up on the coach and give him a chance if it is his first year he will find away to help your program. give him a year and then rethink .he may work out some things.you guys do have some size and a little quickness .the line did open some holes up front between the tackles .this bunch at polk has played for the most part together from the third or fourth grade and . i,m sure if bledsoe had won every one would be on the band wagon.GIVE YOUR COACH A CHANCE.one game does not make a seasoned opinon.just a polk fan opinon.and good luck to you guys.shut down scruggs and you have a good chance at this game.polk had ten different backs run the ball. and in the fourth it was 90pct freshmen playing for polk. polks kicker kicking it through the endzone did help yall much either

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY, HEY, HEY.... GOOD BYE!!!! Ole' Matt just has to say!!! HOW BOUT THEM APPLES!!! Congratulations Coach D. and to the Wildcats...

It's great to have Haden Browder back in the line up.. Let's have a good safe and healthy off week and prepare for our first Region match-up with the Pioneers from East Ridge, Tennessee.... Congratulations Polk County

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY, HEY, HEY.... GOOD BYE!!!! Ole' Matt just has to say!!! HOW BOUT THEM APPLES!!! Congratulations Coach D. and to the Wildcats...

It's great to have Haden Browder back in the line up.. Let's have a good safe and healthy off week and prepare for our first Region match-up with the Pioneers from East Ridge, Tennessee.... Congratulations Polk County

I know your happy with the win but Be Careful!

2# Be Nice: No posting of material that antagonizes, harasses, or creates hostility toward another user or group of users.

3# Be Courteous: No posting to purposely interfere with normal dialog flow.

Please Read!

the spread would have worked good if not for the dropped passes . plus i think the tone was set on the opening kickoff win the #40 for bledsoe got hit .it did rattle him a bit.but he did start running hard in the second qtr.biggest prob i seen of bledsoe was conditioning.they got very tired.and they unsportsmenship call i think on polk was bull crap and that player should have been thrown out for polk.bledsoe looked decent the first qtr.but being 2 or 3 to 1 and polks kicker was the biggest problem for bledsoe.hey bledsoe fans ease up on the coach and give him a chance if it is his first year he will find away to help your program. give him a year and then rethink .he may work out some things.you guys do have some size and a little quickness .the line did open some holes up front between the tackles .this bunch at polk has played for the most part together from the third or fourth grade and . i,m sure if bledsoe had won every one would be on the band wagon.GIVE YOUR COACH A CHANCE.one game does not make a seasoned opinon.just a polk fan opinon.and good luck to you guys.shut down scruggs and you have a good chance at this game.polk had ten different backs run the ball. and in the fourth it was 90pct freshmen playing for polk. polks kicker kicking it through the endzone did help yall much either

Thanks for the kind words, brad1st.... You have to overlook some of our fans because all they want to do is bash Coach Roberson.... Good Luck to Polk this year...

thank you .we have been there also . and if i remember right coach davis either went o - 10 his first year or 2-8 and the next year the same team went 2nd round playoff and was put out by goodpasture. so yea players for bledsoe keep you heads up and never give up.good luck bledsoe.

I know your happy with the win but Be Careful!

2# Be Nice: No posting of material that antagonizes, harasses, or creates hostility toward another user or group of users.

3# Be Courteous: No posting to purposely interfere with normal dialog flow.

Please Read!

My bad man. I apologize to all the Bledsoe fans, it's just I cant stand people who run that mouth before the game, but once someone kills them, they keep it shut and have nothing but excuses.

I know this Indian and I wish the other people from Bledsoe would understand this but they won't... They were just waiting for this moment so they could bash Coach Roberson because he didn't beat Polk Co... Its just the first game of the season and there's 9 more its not the end of the world in Bledsoe County... They need to have faith in him...

Yea but the way they played agaisnt Polk they may not when many this year!!