SIEGEL AT SMYRNA

82cat

I think that Siegel is not a bad team. Smyrna is just a really good team, very well coached. Siegel will win games this year. As for Smyrna and Riverdale i see people already talking about it. Smyrna should torch riverdale. Shouldnt be close. Pico Nance made some plays tonight, caleb harper is a better playmaker from wr, i hope watson moves him back and starts nance at hb. Staley haynes the fb needs to get MORE carries out of i form. I never thought id say that but they didnt give it to him enough. Siegels D looked soft the o line looked soft. They lacked aggresivness. Didnt hit like the stars did last year. But it will all come together. I really see Siegel being a playoff team this year.

A little earlier to be talking bout that game and a little earlier to already say a teams gonna get torched.

Take it a week at a time

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Nolan and Watson turn a blind eye to Pico's behavior in the classrooms, hallways, and outside of school, Pico will be productive for Siegel. He legitimately has talent and I always hated to see him wasting it because of his actions . It is whether you want to compromise yourself or not to let him play. In hindsight, Ask Jeff Fisher .

I already know from a reliable source that he has caused some waves........and Watson threw him a life-vest.

Pico has always been a good kid at siegel from what ive seen. If someones going under the best thing you can do is throw them a life vest. I hope the best for Pico. The kids blessed with talent. He is going to be fun to watch all year. As for saying smyrna should torch riverdale, it might be to early to speak but im basing that off my week 0 indications. Riverdale looked subpar and smyrna looked terrific. They pass protect very very well.

Really?? Not what I have been told by SIEGEL folk who are inside the building, not OHS folk. I believe in 2nd chances, but throwing a life-vest once should be enough. Think he has gotten enough to open a Bass-Pro store by now. I hope he can grow up and for others to make him stand on his own two feet. He has a God-given talent .

This may be a strange statement but

if siegel won 7 0r 8 of their next games and was a play off team i would not be suprised

if siegel lost 7 or 8 of their next games i would not be suprised either

they have the talent if they can get it going they could make some noise

i agree put 25 at tb he is a difference maker. whatever his circumstances if he is on the team use him.

As long as Nolan and Watson turn a blind eye to Pico's behavior in the classrooms, hallways, and outside of school, Pico will be productive for Siegel. He legitimately has talent and I always hated to see him wasting it because of his actions . It is whether you want to compromise yourself or not to let him play. In hindsight, Ask Jeff Fisher .

I already know from a reliable source that he has caused some waves........and Watson threw him a life-vest.

Your source would be wrong. Pico hasn't caused any waves or trouble this year.

Really?? Not what I have been told by SIEGEL folk who are inside the building, not OHS folk. I believe in 2nd chances, but throwing a life-vest once should be enough. Think he has gotten enough to open a Bass-Pro store by now. I hope he can grow up and for others to make him stand on his own two feet. He has a God-given talent .

Really your sources are way off. He's been hurt and hasn't been able to play. But Watson hasn't thrown him any life-vests as you call it. I would put my sources up against yours anyday.

me and someone was chastized for saying this in the past

OH well, if the truth hurts.......people chastize away.

oakland would of been a playoff team if coach ferg had of given some kids a second and even third chances in the past few years and yeah a kid needs to stand on his own feet but a kid is going to stumble along the way and instead of kicking them off as coach ferg has done make them better men by jus punishing them on the field and that will make them better men in the long run..... instead of turning them back to the streets were a lot of them have to run back to because of at home problems let these kids play football