SIEGEL AT SMYRNA

82cat

yea but he got a great defense this year and pico is the truth

They had a great Defense last yr when Butler made the calls.

As for talking about wanting something to happen to my son......he wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth and neither was I. He worked his butt off in school to be a good athlete and member of a team. He studied hard and was an honor student. We had expectations for him at home. He did chores every night and worked to buy his own car. He paid his own insurance too. When he went away to college, he had scholarships for his grades/

He could have followed the lead of others and slacked in class, but he knew there would be consequences for it with Coach U and at home. He never blamed the coaches when he didn't start his soph yr, he just busted his butt to learn plays and get better. If he made a grade that we didn't like, he never blamed the teacher, he took the blame himself.

That is the difference........his finger only pointed to himself. TRY it yourself.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for talking about wanting something to happen to my son......he wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth and neither was I. He worked his butt off in school to be a good athlete and member of a team. He studied hard and was an honor student. We had expectations for him at home. He did chores every night and worked to buy his own car. He paid his own insurance too. When he went away to college, he had scholarships for his grades/

He could have followed the lead of others and slacked in class, but he knew there would be consequences for it with Coach U and at home. He never blamed the coaches when he didn't start his soph yr, he just busted his butt to learn plays and get better. If he made a grade that we didn't like, he never blamed the teacher, he took the blame himself.

That is the difference........his finger only pointed to himself. TRY it yourself.

i hope you feel great about your self #1 dad but i hope you kno everyone that goes hm doesnt get 2 hav expectations from their fathers because dad was never there ha bet they should still jus be perfect huh

Ignore Ignore Ignore.

You have to be the most confused person on here. Now I ask you who is talking about teenage players now? You need to let your navy-blue bias go. Young people no matter if they play for Smyrna, Oaklan, Siegel or whomever, will make mistakes. I am sure that you have made mistakes. Give everyone a second chance. We are redeem our fellow man not tear them down. You have a very distorted view of the world.

Hey here is old news...........Euverard has been gone for awhile now.

Having read all the garbage it basically came down to the as usuals. Smyrna ran all over Siegel and Siegel LOST!

Looks like the silver spoon was shoved somewhere other than in their mouths, and you will not like the finger I am pointing.

I will give Siegel credit for one thing though, they scored on Smyrna and I didn't think they could do that.