SIEGEL AT SMYRNA

82cat

They had a great Defense last yr when Butler made the calls.

As for talking about wanting something to happen to my son......he wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth and neither was I. He worked his butt off in school to be a good athlete and member of a team. He studied hard and was an honor student. We had expectations for him at home. He did chores every night and worked to buy his own car. He paid his own insurance too. When he went away to college, he had scholarships for his grades/

He could have followed the lead of others and slacked in class, but he knew there would be consequences for it with Coach U and at home. He never blamed the coaches when he didn't start his soph yr, he just busted his butt to learn plays and get better. If he made a grade that we didn't like, he never blamed the teacher, he took the blame himself.

That is the difference........his finger only pointed to himself. TRY it yourself.

SPEAKING of Butler, anyone heard anything on his condition. Last I heard he had no feeling from the waist down, haven't heard anything since.

ANYONE else????

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPEAKING of Butler, anyone heard anything on his condition. Last I heard he had no feeling from the waist down, haven't heard anything since.

ANYONE else????

NOOOOOO i hadnt heard anything about that!!!!let me know if you find somthing out concrete ok...does anyone know what happen or did he just wake up like that or is it even true thanks in advance

Being a riverdale fan i sure hope you realize who gets the silver spoon in football, all the booster support that your school has... The nerve i think you should take your silver spoon and stick it somewhere besides your mouth.

think about this for a moment...how old is your school and look at your facilities...we waited over 30 years to get what you started with...and we had very little help with the overall scheme of things YES the school board built the stadiums for football again after 30 years but boosters for all sports not just football had to work long and hard to get a lot of what yall and blackman was given i will end right there on this soap box and let get back to the smyrna game