SIEGEL AT SMYRNA

82cat

How do you see this one??

Great week two hs games to go to. I will be at Riverdale vs Oakland on friday night.

Was at Smyrnas field today it is perfect!! Will be a very fast surface for Saturday and being the only game should be a packed house.

I have heard very little about Siegel?

Hard to say about Smyrna since they put zero emphasis on winning scrimmages.

Sonny looked sharp yesterday against Overton had a lot of zip on the ball. The ones played 2 series and scored twice

It will be interesting to see if smyrna changes their run pass ratio since they have a senior qb and a lot of senior wr's and all new tbs. They might throw it 40 times Saturday?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you see this one??

Great week two hs games to go to. I will be at Riverdale vs Oakland on friday night.

Was at Smyrnas field today it is perfect!! Will be a very fast surface for Saturday and being the only game should be a packed house.

I have heard very little about Siegel?

Hard to say about Smyrna since they put zero emphasis on winning scrimmages.

Sonny looked sharp yesterday against Overton had a lot of zip on the ball. The ones played 2 series and scored twice

It will be interesting to see if smyrna changes their run pass ratio since they have a senior qb and a lot of senior wr's and all new tbs. They might throw it 40 times Saturday?

I know everyone's philosophy on passing tournaments, but like I was telling a lot of Smyrna players. If Siegel looks like they did in LaVergne's passing tournament, then Smyrna will very well pass 40 times. Or it might not be that much because Riguez, Jonah, Hager, Torres, etc. might just take them to the house on long bombs.

1st game of the year. Only game on Saturday in the area. I'm almost positive Smyrna wants to come out letting everyone know that they are looking to try to repeat. I'll definately be there, like everyone else in rutherford county. Plus, its on TV.

Smyrna 35+

I'm not sure how much Siegel will score, but whatever it is. Smyrna will score 35 more than that. Or more.

I know everyone's philosophy on passing tournaments, but like I was telling a lot of Smyrna players. If Siegel looks like they did in LaVergne's passing tournament, then Smyrna will very well pass 40 times. Or it might not be that much because Riguez, Jonah, Hager, Torres, etc. might just take them to the house on long bombs.

1st game of the year. Only game on Saturday in the area. I'm almost positive Smyrna wants to come out letting everyone know that they are looking to try to repeat. I'll definately be there, like everyone else in rutherford county. Plus, its on TV.

Smyrna 35+

I'm not sure how much Siegel will score, but whatever it is. Smyrna will score 35 more than that. Or more.

A lot of passes in the air would have been plenty to go around