Gibson County Vs. Halls

titansfans

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it depends on two things. Is Antoine running behind Copley? And how many Cheeseburgers Copley eats before game. Hoot and Honey has a picture of him up with a circle and a line accross it saying no buffet for this guy. Jeez what a hoss. Antoine will get the yards behind him no doubt. But will he get any credit probably not.

we "Dyersburg Trojans" beat Gibson 32 to 0 but they do hAVE TALENT....so i think ima go with Gibson

It was actually 35-0...but we do have talent....We have an All-Stater 2 years ago in Antoine Cunningham, we have C.J. Vincent returning this year at QB which I do expect to be better this year with a year of experience under his belt now and also have Aaron Ozment and Quan Fisher on the defensive side....Hopefully Gibson Co. will open up some eyes this year and get a playoff spot!!!

I also saw Halls play against Dyer Co. at the Dburg jamboree and it didn't look as if they had a go to superstar on their team in years past like Demarcus Patrick from the past 2 years...They did do decent passing the ball on DC...anyways can't wait until Friday night!!!!

Gibson wins this one... or at least they better cause they probably wont win any other games...

I believe Gibson county is going to upset some people this year. You can not take what happened in the game at dburg seriously cause gibson county had not been in pads for almost 3 weeks. Dyersburg is ranked very high in 3a football they beat milan like that to if im not mistaken. I believe gibson county has alot of talent and will surprise some people this year lets just wait and see.