Sequachee Valley Jamboree & Chattanooga Newspaper

Bill#49

I saw Stephen Hargis at the jamboree why was nothing in the Saturday or Sunday paper about the jamboree? Chattanooga Times - Free Press use to be the best prep football coverage in the state. On Fridays they do a good job with the Blitz but Saturday morning has a lot to be desired!!

It's a scrimmage. It doesn't count. JVs played in some of the quarters. Many coaches don't want to show their best stuff.......

Those could be some of the reasons.

Stephen takes good care of the Valley all year long. I wouldn't be too soon to rush to judgement on something that doesn't matter.

DL.

It's a scrimmage. It doesn't count. JVs played in some of the quarters. Many coaches don't want to show their best stuff.......

Those could be some of the reasons.

Stephen takes good care of the Valley all year long. I wouldn't be too soon to rush to judgement on something that doesn't matter.

DL.

It may not matter to you but a few more papers would have been sold in the valley Saturday morning if an article and maybe a picture was printed with little Johnny making a tackle or running a TD.

Stephen does the valley well I must admit but they are slipping not putting a little tidbit or two about the jamboree in their paper.

It may not matter to you but a few more papers would have been sold in the valley Saturday morning if an article and maybe a picture was printed with little Johnny making a tackle or running a TD.

Stephen does the valley well I must admit but they are slipping not putting a little tidbit or two about the jamboree in their paper.

Bill I didn't say it didn't matter to me. I was there. I shot pictures. I will write something in this week's edition.

I said it didn't matter as in you can't count the win on your schedule.

DL.

I agree where was the coverage of Marion when we were putting up 20 points on Dunlap in the final quarter? They better give Marion the respect they deserve.

Good athletes, good coaches and willingness to outwork opponents = A SEASON TO REMEMBER

Since you are new to the board I going to give you a heads up. Please read this. Board Rules!

You might not have been around the HS team long enough to know the players from other local teams but most Marion Co. fans on this site are aware that Sequatchie was playing there Freshmen & Sophmores during the final quarter.