Will DB reach win number 700

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I actually think North will be able to use him a bit btter then DB. Brad is one ofthose jus knock somebody down and play hard guys. He is great at FB and he is a power runner. DB perfers more of a quick RB to slice through Defences. so he may be of better use to North. I'll be thee atleast once to see him play. ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Yeah I actually think North will be able to use him a bit btter then DB. Brad is one ofthose jus knock somebody down and play hard guys. He is great at FB and he is a power runner. DB perfers more of a quick RB to slice through Defences. so he may be of better use to North. I'll be thee atleast once to see him play. ROLL TRIBE ROLL

They did a have big hitter or two at FB last year,they are at the next level. I think you need that kind of player when you get down inside the five with the season on the line. I've heard different accounts on what play was called and why things happened the way they did last year.

They did a have big hitter or two at FB last year,they are at the next level. I think you need that kind of player when you get down inside the five with the season on the line. I've heard different accounts on what play was called and why things happened the way they did last year.

Come on guys this is a DB thread.You and your dad (bvfd 24) need to start a North thread considering Brad is at North.

Come on guys this is a DB thread.You and your dad (bvfd 24) need to start a North thread considering Brad is at North.

My last post was about last years DB standouts.They had some great linebackers who would run you over when blocking or running on the other side of the ball. Brad worked two plus years for the DB program, and for what ever reason he moved to North, he is part of DB's history.

My last post was about last years DB standouts.They had some great linebackers who would run you over when blocking or running on the other side of the ball. Brad worked two plus years for the DB program, and for what ever reason he moved to North, he is part of DB's history.

Whatever its history.

PLEAZZZEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes he may be PART of DB's history BUT IT IS HISTORY!!!!

The things that could be said in the history books on THAT era will not, nor need be repeated on CoachT.

MOVE ON!

NOW, back to the original topic.......DB CAN make win 700 this year, just the question is WILL they?

PLEAZZZEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes he may be PART of DB's history BUT IT IS HISTORY!!!!

The things that could be said in the history books on THAT era will not, nor need be repeated on CoachT.

MOVE ON!

NOW, back to the original topic.......DB CAN make win 700 this year, just the question is WILL they?

I agree with all your post, I was just trying to be nice. Anyway, I hope we get a little closer to 700 thursday night.