MCNAIRY CENTRAL BOBCATS VS. ADAMSVILLE CARDINALS

moonpie33

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Bobcat fans let us hear what is going on in your preparation to enter Lendon Martin Memorial Stadium. WE are looking for a huge crowd so they added some extra bleachers. I want to hear what you guys think about the game. Come on don't be scared. We will not bite hard...maybe!

Come on Bobcat fans let us hear what is going on in your preparation to enter Lendon Martin Memorial Stadium. WE are looking for a huge crowd so they added some extra bleachers. I want to hear what you guys think about the game. Come on don't be scared. We will not bite hard...maybe!

we dont talk smack like aville does we just show up at the game and prove what we got to say on the field!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for this game tp get started. The field looks as good as any in West TN thanks to the coaches hard work this summer. Should be a great night for football as the temps are back closer to normal. I think everyone beter get there early because this crowd will be huge. Good luck to veryone involved. Safe travels to you bobcat fans. GO CARDS!!!