MCNAIRY CENTRAL BOBCATS VS. ADAMSVILLE CARDINALS

moonpie33

I can't wait for this game tp get started. The field looks as good as any in West TN thanks to the coaches hard work this summer. Should be a great night for football as the temps are back closer to normal. I think everyone beter get there early because this crowd will be huge. Good luck to veryone involved. Safe travels to you bobcat fans. GO CARDS!!!

Go get em Cards

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McNairy wins 41-7. It could have been alot worse. Justin Mood ran wild for the Bobcats. He had over 200 yards and 3 or 4 TD's. McNairy had way too much speed for A-ville. It's funny because in the years A-ville talks about beating McNairy they get blown out. The years people think are going to get blown out are usually the years they play McNairy the toughest.

well ill say this adamsville is a better team than in the past years.....a freshman quarterback in the run and chute offense is to much for him to handle, he was nervous and jittery all night. As for the bobcats they dominated the game....justin mood rushed for 252 yards....there was no way adamsville could stop the running game. Mcnairy is going to surprise alot of people this year.

I will give the bobcats kids all of the credit in the world for coming out and executing their game plan against Adamsville. I will also tell you they are not 41-7 better than adamsville. I know they showed it when it counted. I am not taking away from them at all, but they better find a passing game or it is another 3-4 win season.

I agree, but it does bring a huge gate for the schools. A 3a school is supposed to beat a 2a school simply based on numbers. Congrats to McNairy they did what they needed to do to win they threatened the freshman qb all week and then they got in his head during the game. This game is done and all focus is for the upcoming region game against houston county. I wish the best fr the bobcats, but I think they lose to lexington, bolivar, fayett-ware, southside.

Just because someone is a higher class does not mean they are suppose to win. If that's the case, then Maryville should never beat a 5A school. I see 1A schools beat 2A, 2A beating 3A and 4A schools alot, 3A beating 4A and some 5A schools. I think about the only time you can really say a class should win, is win a 4A or 5A school plays a 1A school or 5A vs 2A.

I don't think it was as much the QB's fault as it was the blocking for A-ville. J Bingham came off the corner all night untouched. The couple of times the QB had time, he made some good throws but it was a handful of times he didn't have pressure on him.

When you compare numbers a larger school should have more athletes than the smaller school will have. I did not say that smaller classes should not ever win against larger classes, but they are agt disadvantages over the number of kids to choose from. That did not cost us this game. This team is a bunch of sophomores, freshmen, and a couple of juniors. Their youth showed when they were faced with a little adversity. McNairy better savor this win over A'ville because it will not be long before the coaches get the right mix to work them over. Bradley had a decent game if you take away the three throws that he just threw up to get out of the pressure. I give bobcats credit for executing their game plan and getting inside the freshman's head.

As for moonpies comment on the adamsville's kids poor attitude. If you watched the game the ones that kept running their mouth and playing dirty where wearing blue and gold. Not all of the kids played that way, but the ones that did will not be doing so much talking after the tigers come to town.