MCNAIRY CENTRAL BOBCATS VS. ADAMSVILLE CARDINALS

moonpie33

yeah, i am now predicting a cardinal victory. I think the bobcats will have trouble stopping Mclain, Sanders and Carroll.

yeah ok lol mclain, sanders, and carroll? i think that the mcnairy jv team can handle them haha but if yall wants them for region play yall might want to watch them cuz they are gonna get stuck by that bobcat defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah ok lol mclain, sanders, and carroll? i think that the mcnairy jv team can handle them haha but if yall wants them for region play yall might want to watch them cuz they are gonna get stuck by that bobcat defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I would not want any bobcats taking cheap shots like chop blocking or anything like that.

I loook for a large crowd to watch the cardinals battle the bobcats. I do not look for the let down like we had last year, but I do look for a battle between these two teams. I hope it is injury free for both teams as it only matters in pride not in region standings. After 8/31/07 we will be pulling for the bobcats. That is around 9:30pm on the 31st.

I think the bobcat d has a lot of work to do from what I saw in your scrimmages, but so does the cardinals.

Good luck! I will see your there.

This might be the first time in a long time the Cardinals could come into the game not being a strong underdog. The Cards have good skill position players and that could help them pull off the upset. Adamsville will win again someday over MCHS and that streak buster could come on Friday night.

The key is Coach Browder has never lost to Adamsville and he does not want to see that winning streak broken. Coach Gray will have to work hard to outsmart the boss of the Bobcats.

Working hard is just what these boys are doing. They not only want to beat McNairy but they want to build a reputation around their program that gets respect everytime it is mentioned. I was impressed with the speed your running back showed when he busted that long run against Riverside. Hopefully we will not see any of that this week. I hope the bobcats can get things going and make some noise in their region. Looking for injury free night. The crowd will be huge this year and I think the home crowd will not be disapointed with this years game. Ball control and long drives help the adamsville cause by keeping the ball out of the hands of the bobcat offense.

Let's strap it up and get it on. 8-31-07 is the start of something special.

I was at the jamboree in Henderson Friday and was really impressed with both teams. McNairy's defense was very quick and their O-Line gave the blocking their running back needed to pick up some big gains. On the other side, Adamsville looks to have a very strong passing game and a very tough defense as well. I was impressed with McNairy's running back and Adamsville's quarterback. What can you guys tell about these two?

A prediction from me would have Adamsville winning a very close game. I think the Cardinals picked up a lot of momentum out of their jamboree game. McNairy will put up a tough fight, but if their defense is weak in the secondary it appears Adamsville knows just the way to beat that.

I'll say Adamsville 18-McNairy 12.In a close, hard fought game.

JP

Adamsville's qb is a freshman and that was his first varsity action. Once the running game gets on track I think he will become a force within his own right. I think he only missed 3 or 4 passes out of the 11 or 12 he attempted. 2 of those actually hit the receivers in the hands. Do not over look the running from Mclain, and sanders. I was just told this QB was 8-11 for 161 yards with tds of 29 and 69 yards. Not bad for first action in varsity eventhough it was against Chester County. NOt taking anything away from those kids, but they are still struggling a little to get it clicking.

Mcnairy's back was quick and ran hard, but I did not see him get hit one time by the riverside defense. I look for a great game this friday night. Hope it remains injury free to both squads.