Best game to watch this weekend!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubtful. There is plenty of room.

Cascade11 hollar at us before the game. We should be just outside the south endzone tailgating or near the pressbox.

Sorry, man, I guess you didn't read the Eagleville/Moore County thread yet. My youngest daughter has a soccer game at St. Andrews that afternoon, so I'm going to just swing by and watch the Moore County game instead. Thanks for the invite and good luck to you guys. Let me know how things turn out.

We should be just outside the south end zone tailgating or near the press box.

Ya ll always are, and it always smells like some good cooking going on. Don't be surprised if 'Ole Greeny stops by to say hello. I would really love to see this game. My Trojans are playing 2 quarters against Wilson High at the Wilson Jamboree, so I may be torn here. Decisions...decisions.

C'mon I know you want to stay faithful to your team but I mean this matchup is going to be great. I would understand if cwood was playing a real game but its just a scrimmage. the 1st team prolly wont even play that much.You should come represent region 6 and root for our Tigers. It will be a much better game to watch. Boy I cant wait til Friday!!!! Gotta love some high school football

Sorry, man, I guess you didn't read the Eagleville/Moore County thread yet. My youngest daughter has a soccer game at St. Andrews that afternoon, so I'm going to just swing by and watch the Moore County game instead. Thanks for the invite and good luck to you guys. Let me know how things turn out.

That's ok. I'll be expecting a scouting report on Moore County Saturday.