USJ Season

JRR56

I wanted to see some of the opinions toward USJ this season. Being in this very tough region, it looks as if USJ might make the playoffs this year with the way they played against Liberty High School in the Jamboree, Southside High School scrimage, and Union City. Anyway... I was just wondering what some of the opinions were.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall never cease to amaze me. Same song different verse. USJ looks terrible wins maybe 3 games. Its ok though, from the looks of the Jackson sun you still have a pretty good soccer team.

USJ will be pretty good on defense, but they will struggle on offense. If they can go 5-5 that would be a great season for them. As for same song different verse: same for Milan - you guys have a great football team, you guys are thinking, "this is our year, best team we've ever had, we're wet TN football royalty, etc.etc." you'll go 9-1, 10-0 then get to the playoffs and get beat by one of the Nashville privates (Goodpasture, DCA, CPA etc.) or if you do get by one of them this year ALCOA awaits, and I've seen both of you play in the past two weeks, and you guys ain't no ALCOA by any means. So, good luck this year I do hope you guys do go far, it would be great for west tn. But please stop seeking out USJ posts and running them down, telling them how bad you're going to beat them up and how scared they should be - what's there to be scared of? There aren't any USJ posters getting on any Milan boards saying anything. You might think it's because they can't or have no reason to talk. It's because they don't care. Milan football to them is an extremely small and trivial subject in their lives. But if you would like to play their soccer team, or any other team for that matter, call them up, I'm sure they would love to play you. In fact I believe they have tried to call Milan and set up games for other sports in middle school and high school, but have been turned down. For what reason I don't know, none were given. Like I said good luck, you guys have one of the better teams in west tn, I hope you go far and represent west tn proudly.

USJ will be pretty good on defense, but they will struggle on offense. If they can go 5-5 that would be a great season for them. As for same song different verse: same for Milan - you guys have a great football team, you guys are thinking, "this is our year, best team we've ever had, we're wet TN football royalty, etc.etc." you'll go 9-1, 10-0 then get to the playoffs and get beat by one of the Nashville privates (Goodpasture, DCA, CPA etc.) or if you do get by one of them this year ALCOA awaits, and I've seen both of you play in the past two weeks, and you guys ain't no ALCOA by any means. So, good luck this year I do hope you guys do go far, it would be great for west tn. But please stop seeking out USJ posts and running them down, telling them how bad you're going to beat them up and how scared they should be - what's there to be scared of? There aren't any USJ posters getting on any Milan boards saying anything. You might think it's because they can't or have no reason to talk. It's because they don't care. Milan football to them is an extremely small and trivial subject in their lives. But if you would like to play their soccer team, or any other team for that matter, call them up, I'm sure they would love to play you. In fact I believe they have tried to call Milan and set up games for other sports in middle school and high school, but have been turned down. For what reason I don't know, none were given. Like I said good luck, you guys have one of the better teams in west tn, I hope you go far and represent west tn proudly.

Yes football is too trivial. They are too worried about who drives the new Ferrari in the parking lot and who all they are better than because of it. None of the Milan posters are telling you we are going to beat anybody up or that you should be scared. Milan, unlike USJ doesn’t play dirty. We won’t be out to hurt anybody on the field. The scoreboard maybe, but not the field. The reason for Milan not playing usj in other sports is simply that our administration doesn’t want to be associated with them anymore than they have to. I believe we had a freshman game planed with USJ last year but canceled it because of the type of play displayed by USJ in the varsity game. We have no use for USJ and don’t want to be on the field with them any more than necessary. And by the way, there are several usj posters who seem to find all the Milan threads.

You'll see as many Ferraris at USJ as there are at Milan.

"None of the Milan posters are telling you we are going to beat anybody up or that you should be scared", Milan poster from this thread: "You better hope your players come out of the Milan game safe and injury free especially last year what USJ did to Austin Alred!!!" Hmm. The Hanson kid getting hurt is also USJ's fault too.

"The reason for Milan not playing usj in other sports is simply that our administration doesn’t want to be associated with them anymore than they have to" So, one game in one sport with some incidents in it and all of a sudden ALL of USJ athletes are dirty? That's funny, because two years ago when the two teams played at usj that was one of the cleanest games I've seen with good sportsmanship displayed on both sides. Now the WHOLE school is bad? Guess the third graders can't play each other now. I'm glad Milan cancelled that middle school basketball game last year, I was worrried things would get out of hand. I'm shocked you let the middle school football team play USJ's in the Crockett Co. jamboree. Wow, I sure am glad I'm not a falcons fan because I would be pulling for a bunch of dog abusers.

Like a said, milan is talented, good luck this year.

Yes football is too trivial. They are too worried about who drives the new Ferrari in the parking lot and who all they are better than because of it. None of the Milan posters are telling you we are going to beat anybody up or that you should be scared. Milan, unlike USJ doesn’t play dirty. We won’t be out to hurt anybody on the field. The scoreboard maybe, but not the field. The reason for Milan not playing usj in other sports is simply that our administration doesn’t want to be associated with them anymore than they have to. I believe we had a freshman game planed with USJ last year but canceled it because of the type of play displayed by USJ in the varsity game. We have no use for USJ and don’t want to be on the field with them any more than necessary. And by the way, there are several usj posters who seem to find all the Milan threads.

You'll see as many Ferraris at USJ as there are at Milan.

"None of the Milan posters are telling you we are going to beat anybody up or that you should be scared", Milan poster from this thread: "You better hope your players come out of the Milan game safe and injury free especially last year what USJ did to Austin Alred!!!" Hmm. The Hanson kid getting hurt is also USJ's fault too.

"The reason for Milan not playing usj in other sports is simply that our administration doesn’t want to be associated with them anymore than they have to" So, one game in one sport with some incidents in it and all of a sudden ALL of USJ athletes are dirty? That's funny, because two years ago when the two teams played at usj that was one of the cleanest games I've seen with good sportsmanship displayed on both sides. Now the WHOLE school is bad? Guess the third graders can't play each other now. I'm glad Milan cancelled that middle school basketball game last year, I was worrried things would get out of hand. I'm shocked you let the middle school football team play USJ's in the Crockett Co. jamboree. Wow, I sure am glad I'm not a falcons fan because I would be pulling for a bunch of dog abusers.

Like a said, milan is talented, good luck this year.

The comment about all of USJ's players comming out alright was not a milan poster but a Gibson County poster who was aware of what USJ's players are like. And had you been on the field two years ago with USJ and Milan I you would have a different opinion about how clean and sportsmanlike it was. Even the fans had classles comments when milan walked by them heading to the locker room. This is a USJ thread so i'll leave it to yall to talk about what ever you feel is important. Dont worry about milan trying to hurt USJ players because our players are better than than. We will exact our revenge on the scoreboard.

Now that looks racist. It may not be..............but it sure looks it. You might want to explain it out, before you create a closed thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Michael Vick is accused of abusing and killing dogs. Hence, the stereotyping of all Atlanta Falcons killing and abusing dogs. Just because he may have done it doesn't mean the whole team is in on it too.Who cares what color his skin is.

The comment about all of USJ's players comming out alright was not a milan poster but a Gibson County poster who was aware of what USJ's players are like. And had you been on the field two years ago with USJ and Milan I you would have a different opinion about how clean and sportsmanlike it was. Even the fans had classles comments when milan walked by them heading to the locker room. This is a USJ thread so i'll leave it to yall to talk about what ever you feel is important. Dont worry about milan trying to hurt USJ players because our players are better than than. We will exact our revenge on the scoreboard.

Were you on the field, or with the players when they walked to the locker room?